Recent content by MSMPokeGamer

1. MSMPokeGamer

Turkish Translation?

Hello everyone, I want to make a turkish translation for my rug maker mv game, but I'm not sure whether its supported.  thank you for taking your time reading this post, :)  and i hope you know how to do this/whether its supported.
  2. MSMPokeGamer

RPG Maker MV Game Host?

Hi, I have finished a game, and cannot find anywhere to post it online, so people can play it online. For some unknown reason, i cannot post to gamevolt either. I would like to have posted it to dropbox, but that doesn't hold up for traffic, and I was thinking about using google drive but i...
  3. MSMPokeGamer

RPG Maker MV In Dropbox

How Do I Upload To Gamejolt? 
  4. MSMPokeGamer

RPG Maker MV In Dropbox

Hi, I would like to make a link to my game via dropbox, but don't know how to. I Have The index.html file but when I upload it, it never works inside dropbox. when I double click it however, It works fine.  Thanks again, I left the image of the files i was given, as an attached file :)
  5. MSMPokeGamer

RPG Maker MV

Hey there everyone! I just wanted to ask a simple question which has been on my mind recently, is everything in RPG Maker MV  "Free for commercial use" I wondered whether you actually can use everything, which originally comes with the game (No Add-Ons), without running into Any trouble...
  6. MSMPokeGamer

Music/Assets Being Used

Thank You So Much For Answering! That Is Amazing! : )
  7. MSMPokeGamer

Music/Assets Being Used

Hey, I was designing my game (in RPG Maker MV) And I realised that I may not be able to put RPG Maker MV's assets/music/images into my game. If I put it on the app store (IOS &Mac/Google Play/Steam (PC & Mac) Will I be able to use the assets and music and images found in it? Or would I have to...
  8. MSMPokeGamer

In-App-Purchases In RPG Maker MV

Wow! Thanks For All The Details! I Think Ill Stick To The Game Costing Money Instead Of In App Purchaes :)
  9. MSMPokeGamer

In-App-Purchases In RPG Maker MV

Firstly, I Would Like To Apologise For If I Put This In The Wrong Section, Im Not Sure Where Questions Really Go   Anyway, I Am Making My Own Game In RPG Maker MV, However I Would Like To Have In-App-Purchases In It For IOS And Android. Im Not Sure On How To Do This, Does it Require...
  10. MSMPokeGamer

RPG Maker MV Questions

Hi, I Am Here To Ask You A Few Questions If You Wouldn't Mind Answering Them. I Would Really Love That. I Really Want To Buy The New RPG Maker MV (On Mac), But I Would Like To Know The Following First:   Can You Import Your Own Animations From Your Computer?  Can You Import Your Own...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

wow, Surface Tension is really one MF of an FPS level huh
So, I got let go from my current job because my skill set didn't align with the department's goals anymore. I have some hope, because I am currently in contact with a manager from a different department, and they are desperate for more employees. We'll see what happens... :kaoswt:
Noriko_Human.png
Worked on some face-sets. Need to finish up the lot and cut some out of the game. She's looking pretty cute.
Even though I'm not going for the first time in...ten years or something...ordered my Gen Con dice!
Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krazix