Recent content by Mudgrunt

1. Developer Console

What key is kTILDE? Whenever i change it to the C key or something it dosnt work...
  2. Checkpoint System

Oh ya I never really though of that...hmmm I might just make a horror game...
  3. Checkpoint System

Isnt this is what saves are for? Oh well Nice script :)
  4. Composite Characters / In-game Character Creation

Oh thanks so much i am 12 so....Its kinda confusing considering im just learning algebra :P
  5. Composite Characters / In-game Character Creation

Im sorry but i am quite the noob...Demo please?
  6. Composite Characters / In-game Character Creation

WOW!!! YOU FINISHED IT!!! OH, THANK YOU!!! I will definetly use this all the time than you so much!!!
  7. Gamepad Extender (v1.1, 2/20/2015)

Ok, Thank you! I will skim through those calls in a little, but....Can you still make a demo? Please! :lol:
  8. Gamepad Extender (v1.1, 2/20/2015)

...im sorry...But...I am very new....Can you make a tutorial of some sort? Or even better...Can you make a demo? PLEASE!!!
  9. Gamepad Extender (v1.1, 2/20/2015)

How do you make a two player game?
  10. VE - Visual Equip

Hey, I have been waiting forever for a script like this! But....There is no error message...It just dosn't show a single thing when I equip arnor... :\ please help, am i missing anything? (P.S. I do have newest version of Basic Module for Victor Engine)
  11. Controller System

Oh cool thanks
  12. Controller System

Wait what...? controller enabled is already in the engine rpg maker vx ace?
  13. Controller System

OMG!!! thank you so much!! it works!!! i was positive that there wouldnt be a script for that!!! OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
  14. Sapphire Action System IV

i like but it is way way way to complicated to use :\
  15. Controller System

Hello all scripters needed!!! I have been playing so many games lately and most of them have had controller systems meaning you can plug a Xbox 360 controller into a USB port and (not RPG maker games) i was wondering if there is any way that u can enable or disable controller setting therefore...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p
Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Malakyel_