Recent content by Muffle

1. Muffle

Anyone making tilesets?

I have some tilesets I want transported from VX Ace style to MZ style, been able to find a few things I need with everyone working on new assets. I was wondering if anyone was specifically taking requests or commissions for making tiles?
  2. Muffle

QTE Help!

That looks good but not what I'm looking for. Will definitely use that for a future game, so thanks for showing me! What I'm looking for is like here: QTE Mad Father
  3. Muffle

QTE Help!

Wanting to make a quick time event! MC has to pull the rope to get the attic down, it's stuck so QTE happens. It's a tutorial QTE before an actual serious one happens. With this one I just want the conditions to be that the timer has run out and if X has been pressed you open it. If X has not...
  4. Muffle

Lizard Sprite for VX Ace

That's perfect! Thank you sooo much!
  5. Muffle

Lizard Sprite for VX Ace

Says it all in the title, I need a lizard character sprite for my game. I found some but they're made for MV. All help is appreciated <3
  6. Muffle

ZombieBear Resources

Is it too much to ask if you could provide an example of how to use some of the tilesets? I can't figure out exactly how to put the houses together in the way you did, been trying for an hour and a half and I just can't figure it out. I really like the style and can't wait to see more.
  7. Muffle

Gif Animation Player Script Trouble

Ahh, sorry. Sometimes I get confused around here >.< I'll keep that in mind next time.
  8. Muffle

Gif Animation Player Script Trouble

I can't figure out how to get this script to work exactly, was wondering if I could get some insight on it please. Original Page Link #=============================================================================== # GIF Animation Player v1.0 (RGSS3) # by ???nOBodY??? # Last Updated...
  9. Muffle

Mack Tiles

Oh, I see. Looks like stuff was taken down, seems they're putting it back up slowly but the tiles I'm looking for hasn't been uploaded yet :c
  10. Muffle

Mack Tiles

I wanted to ask if the Mack tilesets used below are available? I see a lot of maps using these but nowhere I can get them, so I'm wondering if it's unavailable or I'm just bad at searching. If they are available can anyone link me to the source so I can use and credit them properly?
  11. Muffle

Simple Parallax Map Edit

It's completed anyways;; and it actually was simple :ehappy: Thread can be closed.
  12. Muffle

Simple Parallax Map Edit

Bump, if there's a way I can make this easier on anyone to help me with please say.
  13. Muffle

Simple Parallax Map Edit

Bump
  14. Muffle

Simple Parallax Map Edit

Bump
  15. Muffle

A little color alteration?

There is a like button o.- Anyways, good job slimmmeiske2!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have any of you read Sutter Kane?
My winter pack is now free on itch.io!
Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!
Man, nobody has created an MZ state animation plugin outside of VisuStella. That breaks my heart.
Finnuval wrote on Alador's profile.
Cute new avatar you got there ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smithgaming8