Recent content by muge

1. muge

RMMZ Windows screen Picture layer?

I want background < windos < pictrue I've been trying for a long time and my head is about to explode I don't know how to change the correct layer addWindow addChild addChildToBack addInnerChild this.addChildAt(child, containerIndex + 1); have tried The picture is always at the bottom new...
  2. muge

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

does it work with the - 0? YES Number(target.getStateDisplay(12)) This is also ok thank you!
  3. muge

Shield state ID 12? YES it is 12 does it work with the - 0?yse
  4. muge

I try to add -0 <All Absorb Barrier: target.getStateDisplay(id of state) + 10 - 0> this is ok But I don’t know why it’s normal to add -0
  5. muge

It happened a very interesting thing The absorption barrier becomes 1010 10 + 10 = 1010 oh my god
  6. muge

can not stack in one state this is state note <All Absorb Barrier: 10> I cast a skill for the first time Absorb Barrier = 10 The second time still Absorb Barrier = 10 How do i get JS the Absorb Barrier counter
  7. muge

Anti-Damage Barriers VisuStella Can the absorption barrier stack in one state? Code encryption I can’t find any way to call the barrier script Thank you!
  8. muge

Thanks Trihan But I try to use this.requestAnimation(user, 99, false); it shows error "not a function" in battle
  9. muge

Great! I have a qusetion Lunatic Mode MV is "user" or "target".startAnimation(id); ,But I can’t find a way to play animation in MZ

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sniffing the enemy is important.
67lsfpj.gif
angel3.gif
Angels sprite redo came out so cute! I had to add hair so her sprite matches the new faceart :LZSexcite:
Even if you made 1% progress today in your making-game, that's 100% success!
This is Ralph from VX!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pandarebel