Recent content by Muk adel heid

1. Muk adel heid

New characters were added!. Now the roster contains 8 heroes, 4 males 4 females(and they are...

New characters were added!. Now the roster contains 8 heroes, 4 males 4 females(and they are even op). Featuring. Iluna , the Witch. (yeah, i know. Will be translated soooon.)
  2. Muk adel heid

[HELP] how to have an attack have multiple outcomes and statuses

I think you could do something like this Every spell will have 5% of showing up. So you could stack more than 1 result to 'add' more chances. Like and go on. If you want to be more specific or short you should use a plugin instead of event. *You can set more variables by using script calls.
  3. Muk adel heid

Followers not Appearing

Do anybody asked about plugins?. Are you using any plugin which could interfere with followers/characters/party?.
  4. Muk adel heid

RMMV Show a state resist icon inside status window.

Thank you so much. It works perfectly. Don't worry about state icons. I'm not using them.
  5. Muk adel heid

RMMV Show a state resist icon inside status window.

Hi., I would like to add an icon to show the resistance to a certain state in the status window of each hero. Just showing one icon is ok to me. As example of what I want: As you can see I'm asking for the text plus the icon of the first resisted state. Thanks!.
  6. Muk adel heid

RMMV Add exclamation mark to actor's action in battle

Hi!. You'd want to look for a line inside of the "rpg_windows.js" which contains this: this.push('addText', subject.name() + item.message1.format(item.name)); I think is the line number 5076. Replace that line with this one : this.push('addText', "HERE!"+subject.name() +...
  7. Muk adel heid

[MEDIA] I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add...

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.
  8. Muk adel heid

Seamless map transfer. Build world map like pokemon. [v1.0.6]

Hi, this looks very good!. Thanks for the great work!. Is there any way to use this just to "preload" a map? I think I could use this to have fewer loading times between maps.
  9. Muk adel heid

RMMV Scrollable state icons in Status window

Bump?! I am still looking for a solution.
  10. Muk adel heid

RMMV show different animations depending on whether it is an enemy or ally

Well. I think i found the solution for this. Using the yanfly action sequences you can use this code inside of "whole action": <whole action> if target.isActor() animation A: target // Replace A with the ID of an animation else animation B: target // Replace B with the ID of an animation...
  11. Muk adel heid

Can you enlighten me on how to do it?. I have those plugins, but I don't know how to create the eval or condition for this.
  12. Muk adel heid

Thanks. I'm going to try with the action sequences plugin.
  13. Muk adel heid

As the title says. I'm looking for a plugin that allows me to show a different animation whether ally or enemy. (the target) The thing is I'm using a front view battle system. And I added a plugin to target enemies and allies. When I'm targeting enemies the animation looks great because of...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
What do you guys think about Survival mechanics in games (Hunger, thirst, etc.)?
Do you find them to be an enjoyable obstacle or a bit of a nuisance?

Asking for a friend... :stickytongue:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmarco1802