Recent content by Muk adel heid

1. Muk adel heid

Obfuscating Code

I was thinking of: "VisuStella could be stealing data! We can't tell what is in the code¡" But instead of "stealing data" I would put "stealing code/js from others" We will never know. I THINK we should support the lesser-known programmers on the scene. There are quite a few and very good ones.
  2. Muk adel heid

Screen Effect Filter MZ (FilterControllerMZ)

Looks amazing!. Thank you!. I'm definitely using it.
  3. Muk adel heid

RMMZ Rose Engine[Easy 3D Game builder] MV & MZ

Well. Nice done!. Ill keep an eye on this, looks promising.
  4. Muk adel heid

RMMZ Are VisuStella's MZ Plugins encrypted?

I think people who disagree should just avoid mentioning, patching, or working around these obfuscated plugins. Although I share that your work must be protected. I do not your way of seeing the scene. (wich is about sharing, supporting and helping) Can I share the modifications of these plugins?
  5. Muk adel heid

Some In-Game Graphics looking blurry or distorted????

i think is not shown at 100% size. So it's being downscaled without a proper filter.
  6. Muk adel heid

RMMZ Casting Bars

Amazing mate. Keep coming!.
  7. Muk adel heid

Resource Manager Issues

Same here. It freezes. it hangs. I had to close via task manager on windows 10. My specs are: Steam Version Windows 10 Core i7-9750H CPU @2.60Ghz 32GB RAM 6GB Vram GeForce RTX2060 1TB SSD
  8. Muk adel heid

RPG MAKER MZ PREORDERS LIVE!

I think download button it is going to show up later
  9. Muk adel heid

ITs getting shape! [MEDIA]

ITs getting shape!
  10. Muk adel heid

Frontview Animations on Top of faces/windows

YEP!. It works. I have some others plugins wich cause some conflict, but I can fix them. Thank you very much!.
  11. Muk adel heid

Frontview Animations on Top of faces/windows

I'm trying to make a very specific battle screen using the RMMV front view battle system. The main problem that I had was trying to play animations when players are being attacked I did solve that by adding Yep_BattleStatusWindow (plugin) who allows you to show animations for those attacks...
  12. Muk adel heid

SRD_Battle Status Customizer: Align character's status window to center?

How many characters are you intended to have at max per battle?
  13. Muk adel heid

Your Next Adventure Awaits: RPG Maker MZ Trailer #1

I'm not "wowed" that much... They should wrap "mado", "gene" and "sakan together into the MZ.
  14. Muk adel heid

POPUP over HUD - actor's received damage/heal

The problem is animations and damage popups are still behind. Nobody reply my last thread. I guess ill find the solution by myself. Thanks.
  15. Muk adel heid

POPUP over HUD - actor's received damage/heal

Do you need animations also? I'm looking for the same. I'll watch the thread.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Officially not a mod anymore. Thanks for the many years!
Thinking if i should post on the classifieds section...
Made another plugin showcase video! :kaojoy:
(Plugins and details inside the description of the YouTube video.) :LZScheeze:
Ami
Castle is my Biggest Fear :kaodes:. I just Managed make Part by Part (like the Entrance only),not the Entire Castle like in the RM Sample...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanzational