Recent content by Munchy

1. Munchy

NWO Windows Demo Is Ready To Play! Link In The About Me Section :)

NWO Windows Demo Is Ready To Play! Link In The About Me Section :)
  2. Munchy

439 Dev Hours, 602 Map Variants, Custom RPG Maker MV 1.6.1 Engine (Extensive Plugin List). My...

439 Dev Hours, 602 Map Variants, Custom RPG Maker MV 1.6.1 Engine (Extensive Plugin List). My stand alone Fantasy RPG {Night Wolf Origins}
  3. Munchy

So many Plugins, where to start?

If this thread is still active and could do with a bump, I personally recommend most of the Yanfly (YEP) Plugin list coupled with some of MOG's plugins, if your game absolutely requires plugins to function. However, I do agree with learning the basic event and script call system before hand. Its...
  4. Munchy

Im almost ready to release the Night Wolf Origins Demo for Windows (Configured for Desktop)...

Im almost ready to release the Night Wolf Origins Demo for Windows (Configured for Desktop) Perhaps by Sunday :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags
I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonas930