Recent content by Munchy

1. Munchy

Yanfly Skill Mastery Levels - Level Up Notification in Map (Script)

so in the common event i would put an event break in it so after each message the game removes the event until triggered again in the script call. so after that text, whack an erase event in there then exit event processing and see if that fixes it coming up again every time mining is used :)...
  2. Munchy

Yanfly's Equip Battle Skills to affect only one class

ahhhh this makes more sense now man haha if what @rainyday has said above doesnt work ill download the plugin and have a look into it for you bud
  3. Munchy

Yanfly core plugin

hey man, place the community plug in at the top of the list above yep core and it will use that variable first over yep core and yes its the one thats already there i was just making sure you had it to hand :) and yeah if its to make a pixelated game, smaller tiles would be easier as @Andar has...
  4. Munchy

Yanfly's Equip Battle Skills to affect only one class

i may be confused here but cant you do the method in built to the system in MV? i mean by making a class first say Mage. Then make a skill say Fire Blast. Then on the skill box in the class section add the fire blast skill at what ever level you want that class to learn :) so this method you can...
  5. Munchy

so looking into the plugin itself i found this section within the scriptcall help section battler.gainSkillMasteryUses(skillId, value) - 'battler' is a variable that represents an actor/enemy. Replace 'skillId' with the ID of the skill whose current mastery usage amount to be changed...
  6. Munchy

well ive done the same but for every new thing that happens so new quest chain, new party member i create a copy of the map variant with say what it is so World Map is the first then say World Map Fetch Quest Start and then transfer each map to the connecting one, its a bit longer than using the...
  7. Munchy

hmmmm see i can think of a method but it wouldnt be random times. Similar to faction gain there is a notification when the player becomes friendly with that faction, however i have used the Kru factions plugin for the script and then its placed events at certain points on quest rewards that...
  8. Munchy

Yanfly core plugin

Start by using the core engine to change the resolution to suit THEN use the message core plugin as you have yesterday to change it accordingly. If that still hasn't fulfilled your need i've attached a plugin file called Community_basic.js This plugin works alongside yanfly's plugins and can...
  9. Munchy

Question about Yanfly's message core

Beautiful problem solved! peace out man
  10. Munchy

ah see i tested it in my current project which has a custom font which is naturally smaller than the default so perhaps this is why i managed to achieve it earlier, im glad you figured it out man and are happy with it now yeah?
  11. Munchy

yeah man thats what we got up to figuring out, he wanted the same 4 rows but in a smaller box so i figured smaller font with wrapped text would do the same thing, im not sure on the exact method hes used to suss it mind you id be interested in seeing what tweaks in the plugin hes figured out to...
  12. Munchy

i looked back at this man and if you actually read his request he is specifically asking for the HEIGHT change and it doesnt state anywhere on the list you provided how to do that. i was working with him to figure out how to do the HEIGHT specifically within the plugin :)
  13. Munchy

well **** me sideways lol :D as that info is in the plugin manager info section i completely overlooked it lol! yeah man this holds the key to the answers you seek! lol!!
  14. Munchy

I HAD A THOUGHT! i cant believe this slipped my mind. i assume you are using yeps core engine? have you tried altering the windows fields there? that im sure will change the text window but then 4 rows as default :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Am I up for another full-time day of game dev? Let's find out! Got coffee, got music; let's go!
The right kind of creativity is adding your flavoring and layering on tested and proven tropes, not tearing them down and rebuild things in your image. Just like how you don't cook eggs with a brick or a chainsaw, but instead learning on how to make your eggs look good and different than the other eggs.
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Ah! Another nice "clear day" in....
//Smacks a nearby fleshy mass
No you! Me time, not you time! :kaolivid:
//Looks back
Where was I? Oh yes, another...
//deep breath and coughs
...nice clear day in Silent Hill. :LZSexcite:
Finally logged back to my RM central account... it's been a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyk