Recent content by munokura

1. munokura

Type Error Cannot Read Property 'Call' of Undefined

https://tm.lucky-duet.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=8871 //if (this.objectSelection(index, ['skill'])) { if (this.objectSelection(index, ['skill', 'item'])) {
  2. munokura

Type Error Cannot Read Property 'Call' of Undefined

https://tm.lucky-duet.com/viewtopic.php?t=8842#p32913 // VictorEngine.CooperationSkills.performActionEndWindowBattleLog.call(object, member, action); VictorEngine.CooperationSkills.performActionEnd.call(object, member, action);
  3. munokura

Random Enemies

Great
  4. munokura

I am Japanese. I do not understand English so I will post it in google translation. If it was...

I am Japanese. I do not understand English so I will post it in google translation. If it was rude words, I am sorry.
  5. munokura

Random Enemies

I apologize for posting without understanding the rules. I have fixed the post.
  6. munokura

Random Enemies

Nice to meet you. I am Japanese. I do not understand English so I will post it in google translation. If it was rude words, I am sorry. Thankfully, I will use this plugin. However, there seems to be an error. TypeError: Can not read property 'prototype' of undefined at Game_Troop.setup...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.
My greatest challenge right now is less of the workload but more of the language barrier which I definitely need a local proofreader (without translation) for. I'm wondering if this is even a legit position for freelancing.
So, the other day i come across to became closer to other developers and realiza im not even a novice. i am lower than thrash rigth now, worse than people that don´t know anything about this things cause i used to think i knew. good news is; today thrash, tommorrow, maybe not so much, and someday, i´ll be a god?
Ahh, end of the day stinky feet, fresh out of the boots. Smells like a job well done. Seriously, I have to rinse my feet when I get home, or it's not fair to my wife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u1337g2020