Muramasamune
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow...everything's changed so much! Haven't been here for a while, but I might be back for sure now...
    Anyone know how to get a forum post draft back???? I think I just lost 3 days of work....
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I'm pretty sure it's not possible. Why were you taking 3 days to make a post? If something takes me that long to sort out I make a backup save on my computer. The drafts just aren't reliable enough to depend on like that.
    Muramasamune
    Muramasamune
    Yeah I really meant to make a copy of it but never got around to it. I kept the tab open so I could come back to it but I guess I thought the draft would save it.
    It took me three days because it was me patching together a "games in development" thread from what notes I had elsewhere. So I can reconstruct it, it just won't be as good as the first one....
    Finally done with college!!! So now a lot more of my time and my newly acquired skills can go towards my games. Feels good~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eillajones309