Recent content by Muses

1. Water Plants and Rocks

Hello all! I've spent a few days looking through various tilesets for water plants that would fit this tileset color: I'm trying to do a horror game on VX Ace and can't seem to find a mix of both regular water plants (such as reeds) and some darker themed (such as floating logs). I'm also...
  2. Tilesets not showing up in Database

Ah! Thank you! That fixed my problem!
  3. Tilesets not showing up in Database

I apologize. Is that better?
  4. Tilesets not showing up in Database

Correct! Are these what you are looking for?
  5. Tilesets not showing up in Database

This is my first post and I hope I put this in the right section, if not I will relocate it. So I've been updating tilesets for the game and up until now it was updating correctly. Currently, the tilesets show up in the Resource Manager but the updated version and new tilesets do not show up in...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightburnz