Last Activity:
Feb 16, 2018 at 4:59 PM
Birthday:
March 17
Student, IT Technician, Freelance Graphic Designer

Share This Page

MushReen

Git Gud Hard, Male, from The Throne of Golden Hope

They said I'm a lucksack. But hey, I didn't get any SSR this month! Feb 14, 2018 at 11:11 AM

MushReen was last seen:
Feb 16, 2018 at 4:59 PM
    1. MushReen
      MushReen
      Playing Dark Souls 2 won't help reducing my stress. I mean, yeah. I'm suck at that game. Cuphead doesn't make any sense too!
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        Yeah Dark Souls gives you a great feeling of accomplishment after beating a tough boss but if you're trying to reduce your stress, Dark Souls won't help. It'll make you angry as you get stuck on a part.
        Dec 8, 2017
        ArielSystem likes this.
      4. MushReen
        MushReen
        @FleshToDust and those casuls xD Well, Thanks for your advice.
        Dec 8, 2017
      5. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        I personally play Darkest Dungeon in order to unwind and that game is known to stress people out. I think once you learn the game mechanics and can master the key strategies, it becomes fun to apply them in different situations, and any challenge actually feels fun rather than stressful.
        Dec 8, 2017
    2. MushReen
      MushReen
      "You are here to work, not playing games! Now get to work!" Ugh, I'm so sick of that word. I want my freedom earlier!
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        Clients, they will never understand.
        Dec 7, 2017
    3. MushReen
      MushReen
      Test #1 - Skills need so much balancing!
      1. Llareian likes this.
    4. MushReen
      MushReen
      How to make a game within 15 days: ABS + Dungeon crawler = profit!
      3. MushReen
        MushReen
        @Kes I know xD but I have spent around 1 month to prepare the whole story.
        Dec 6, 2017
      4. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Interesting thought, but I have to imagine that it would take longer to work out the kinematics of a decent ABS than a similar game with a decent turn-based battle system. Have you found otherwise, MushReen?
        Dec 6, 2017
      5. MushReen
        MushReen
        @Wavelength Hmm.. I haven't actually. But I feel so optimistic. At lest the DEMO would release.
        Dec 7, 2017
    5. MushReen
      MushReen
      I wish Alpha ABS got its bug fixes.
    6. MushReen
      MushReen
      Here comes the hard one, database!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MushReen
        MushReen
        Ouch. Really. Ouch. That hurts so much.
        Dec 6, 2017
      3. Dirge
        Dirge
        Yeah, all in all I've spent a good 15 hours on just that set of items' notetags... but they form the core of the progression in my game so they gotta be polished!
        Dec 6, 2017
      4. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        I'm still trapped at Database. The last thing I have left in it: Battle Animations.
        Dec 6, 2017
    7. MushReen
      MushReen
      My Niece messes up my game's project file!!
      2. Warpmind
        Warpmind
        ..."Her"?
        Was this your nephew or your niece, or something less determinate?
        Dec 6, 2017
        Guiguimu likes this.
      3. MushReen
        MushReen
        Ah, sorry. My bad. I wrote the wrong one. Yeah, that's my niece.
        Dec 6, 2017
        Guiguimu likes this.
      4. MushReen
        MushReen
        Edited!
        Dec 6, 2017
    8. MushReen
      MushReen
      Mapmaking isn't good at all. Generate Dungeon feature seems useless for those who seeks quality of dungeon making.
      3. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        The point of the "Dungeon Generator" is to give you a "basic outline" of a dungeon. You're meant to alter it as you see fit, add things in, subtract things. It's essentially a template.
        Dec 5, 2017
        MushReen likes this.
      4. MushReen
        MushReen
        @The Stranger Last night I was like, "ugh, I feel sick" because of that mapmaking.

@Tai_MT Nah, I'd like to create dungeons with my own way.
        Dec 5, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @MushReen I can understand feeling like that when mapping in the editor. I'm using the High Fantasy resources in my project, and I couldn't stand how it looked when used in the editor, so I forced myself to learn how to parallax map. :D
        Dec 5, 2017
    9. MushReen
      MushReen
      So here I am, taking another overnight work with a cup of fine latte as my companion.
      1. Guiguimu, Eterna and Artificer like this.
      2. Artificer
        Artificer
        latte is good.
        Dec 5, 2017
        Guiguimu likes this.
      3. Eterna
        Eterna
        I like latte. :) Enjoy.
        Dec 5, 2017
    10. MushReen
      MushReen
      There are some minor bugs made by the RTP Scaler, but overall it's better than doing it manually. I wish updates for multiple files at once.
    11. MushReen
      MushReen
      I have prepared a master story which can be made to some branches. Incoming, games with DLCs!
      1. Eterna likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Can't wait for that day 1 DLC. Don't forget the 12GB day 1 patch as well. :p
        Dec 4, 2017
      4. Kes
        Kes
        This could make for an interesting thread in 'General Discussion'. I know that a lot of players (including me) hate having dlc which was obviously planned long before the game was released. We want that content in the actual game itself. But this would make too big a topic for Status Updates.
        Dec 4, 2017
        bgillisp and The Stranger like this.
      5. MushReen
        MushReen
        @Eterna Side story from the main story, of course!

@The Stranger I'm not going to make any DLCs, anyway :p I was too lazy because I hate it. Instead, I will make a new game project for that side story.

@Kes I hate having DLCs too. But hey, I put a joke in this status update. But the master story which has some side stories, I do have it. I will make a new game based on the side story.
        Dec 4, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
    12. MushReen
      MushReen
      Apparently, 4 is my bad luck number for this week!
    13. MushReen
      MushReen
      I've tried resizing some VXAce's tilesets to MV by using third party program. But the result isn't what I've expected. :kaocry:
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @MushReen Yeah. I think RTP Scaler uses it, or something similar to it.
        Dec 3, 2017
      3. MushReen
        MushReen
        I want a good scaling and it doesn't affect the quality of the tileset. Wether it's more smooth. I want just the "Resize" not "Graphic Enhancing".
        Dec 3, 2017
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        The RTP Scaler (the old version, not the new one) created multiple versions of whatever you upscaled. You'd get one without any changes, minus it being upscaled and what not, then a few others with different colours or something in order to enhance the images. There were also two methods of upscaling - a detailed (long) way, or some ort of faster way.
        Dec 3, 2017
    14. MushReen
      MushReen
      I used to hate grammar nazi. But when it comes to game developing, I need them so much since I can't use English well.
      1. readydotexe likes this.
      2. readydotexe
        readydotexe
        I know your pain, from hate to love there's only one step
        Dec 3, 2017
    15. MushReen
      MushReen
      This is my first time uploading a devlog using video!
      Anyway, PixlDev is my game developing team.
      1. readydotexe and starlight dream like this.
    16. MushReen
      MushReen
      My exam is here! Should I focus on my exam or just keep focus on my project? Well, I was too lazy to learn something.
    17. MushReen
      MushReen
      That moment when you realize that you bought the wrong version of tilesets.
      2. MushReen
        MushReen
        @starlight dream I don't buy them on steam. I bought them at rpgmakerweb. But don't worry, I'm a freelance designer. The difference between versions is just the size. As I remember, VXAce uses 32x32 tile meanwhile MV uses 64x64 tile.

@readydotexe Haha, take it easy. One always have a solution.
        Dec 2, 2017
        readydotexe and starlight dream like this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        MV uses 48x48 tile. Also, I thought RPGWeb store gives both VXAce and MV tiles?
        Dec 2, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
      4. MushReen
        MushReen
        Nah, based on the supported engine, tho, @Poryg
        Dec 3, 2017
    18. MushReen
      MushReen
      I think I had a vertigo. I didn't get any sleep last night because of my gaming squad was around.
      1. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Vertigo is when you get randomly dizzy and have trouble standing. Sometimes followed by severe nausea. Typically, it's caused by really bad drugs or really high heights. Sometimes also panic attacks and high blood pressure.
        Nov 30, 2017
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        I get vertigos upon high heart rate too. Not high blood pressure, but heart rate. My blood pressure is being blocked by beta blockers.
        Nov 30, 2017
    19. MushReen
      MushReen
      Oh, you silly publisher. My game got delayed until next month. What I will eat? Tasks paper?! I also want a new External Harddisk.
    20. MushReen
      MushReen
      Do you ever slept on a cold floor under a windy night with only just a tank-top and short pants? I did. And it makes me goes to the hospital
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        @MushReen I sleep on the ground for last four years and there were like five months from summer to late autumn I had no blanket. In the worst cases I had to cover with pillows and clothes :D
        Nov 30, 2017
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @MushReen When you're sleeping outside, on the exposed earth, summer doesn't feel very warm at all. :p The closer you are to bodies of water the quicker heat drains, too. Well, that's what I discovered from personal experience. I eventually suffered from hypothermia in the winter and nearly died; that was a mix of sleeping on the streets and being exposed to freezing rain, though.
        Nov 30, 2017
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        @Poryg It was a like for the person :p
        Dec 1, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    March 17
    Student, IT Technician, Freelance Graphic Designer
    First Language:
    ID, US
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Gaming
    The leader of a small developing team, PixlDev which established on 17 August 2017. Currently has 2 teammates and looking for a sprite-maker.

Just a teenager-boy who loves developing games and writing stories.

Number of game(s) released: 2 (for now).

Signature

[​IMG]