MushReen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I lose another competition. I tried to attend a storytelling competition, and I'm using "The Little Match Girl" as my masterpiece. I lose.
    Granblue Fantasy is keeping me out from my projects due to the events!!
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    There is nothing much to do in GBF event tbh, unless, you're doing 200 raids? '_'
    MushReen
    MushReen
    @TheoAllen Yep, you can say my account is still in developing phase. I can't get enough of those farming and raids.
    Kind of excited to see such thing like GENE. I had a little trouble while doing some cutscene.
    Reactions: Tonko
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Just a question, but does it use full anime like portraits?
    Hey Mushy buddy! How are you holding up? :)
    Attending another graphic design competitions! Wish me luck, everyone! Especially for @starlight dream. Cheers!
    I have lost my design assets file and I have another deadline coming up real soon!
    Stanley
    Stanley
    oh my :o I hope you got it all worked out :/
    Now playing: The hardest game I've ever played, Dark Souls 2!!
    Reactions: Stanley
    SOC
    SOC
    Just get enough equip load stat (use Havel's ring too if needed) to have not-fat rolls. I typically just switch from starter knight set to elite knight set whenever it becomes available in all 3 games, and as long as you're not fat rolling it's fine.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Yeah, but I found even medium roll doesn't cut it at times and that it's more beneficial to be able to do a fast roll to quickly get away from danger. I guess if you go for a tank-ish character, you have to have very high upgrades in shield and armour, though it's been a long while since I last played the game, so can't recall.
    SOC
    SOC
    I used that setup with more than enough i-frames on my rolls np. It wasn't until the Painting until I was able to get "fast rolls" with my setup but it was never necessary or particularly challenging.
    GlaDoS actually did nothing wrong. She's just doing her job. But Wheatley...
    KayZaman
    KayZaman
    He's evil....
    Prez
    Prez
    I think it was implied that being plugged into the mainframe makes whoever's in it homicidally insane, which is why Wheatley had that villain-turn so suddenly. Even so, GlaDoS did openly admit to wanting to kill you multiple times and gas everyone in the facility to death, so I think saying she did nothing wrong is... well, wrong. :V
    MushReen
    MushReen
    @Prez I think Wheatley just became arrogant. Even though GlaDOS was plugged off from her body, she still able to curse someone.
    *sigh* Working in an office tires me so much. I shouldn't accept this position in the first time.. :kaocry:
    Stanley
    Stanley
    the hell man, what's so tired being in the office? xD
    Working on my Work Report. I have suggested to my boss that I need some help, and he accept it. Now I have people to command! :D
    I had a plan to buy a drawing tab. For some reasons, I have to learn how to draw in order to save up project's fund. And I play osu! too!
    Reactions: The Stranger
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Look for a Huion one! I like my (admittedly small) experience so far, and for the price I paid, I could have got a Wacom that might as well have been a postage stamp, with a pen with half the sensitivity.
    Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    I bought a drawing pad and used it very very little. Lost my cable to it.. now I'm like NOOO. Oh well, maybe i can get another one soon. I don't my mad spending for the next couple months. two guitars and some stuff paid that had been lingering for a long time. Time to build the $ up and rock and roll. Meow.
    The most annoying thing on Graphic Design? When you did a design for your client but they ask for a correction based on their opinion.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Good luck! Hope you get a fair pay for your work. :)
    SOC
    SOC
    I don't get it, you sign up for a commission then complain it's annoying when they tell your their opinion that they're paying you for?
    MushReen
    MushReen
    @SOC I know, but a client with so much complaining and annoying order... That's just too much
    Okay, I really did conked out last night and I feel weak today at work. Still, I have a class at 13:00. I regret getting drunk.
    Tonight; having fun and get drunk till conked out! :D
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Ever since I vomited blood, I'm careful with conking out :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why not smash a guitar on your foes? Ability to play said guitar not included.
Two NPCs blinking animations in VNMaker and two to go. Some progress!
Fun Fact: My last two projects (Fursona and A Postmortem Nation) were released before I could do post-completion playtesting because I got so excited and happy I released them on the spot. Sometimes I have rubbish impulse control. smh
Circle, circle, dot, dot... I got my first COVID shot! And I barely felt it, which shocked me. Usually having Autism causes my sense of touch to be amplified! I go for my second dose in June.
Another update, this time on moving. I got the keys to my apartment today, but it was poorly cleaned/repaired. They're working on it, don't worry!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thanatos626