MushroomCake28's Recent Activity

1. MushroomCake28 replied to the thread (SOLVED)WHITE FRAME SIZE PROBLEM IN SPRITE SHEETS.

Sorry, I made a correction to the above post. The $ before a file name will just tell the game to read the file as a single character...

Jul 20, 2019 at 7:53 AM
  2. MushroomCake28 replied to the thread (SOLVED)WHITE FRAME SIZE PROBLEM IN SPRITE SHEETS.

The size is variable. For files without "$" in front of it, the size is: width = Image Width / 4 height = Image Height / 2 EDIT: I need...

Jul 20, 2019 at 7:49 AM
  3. MushroomCake28 replied to the thread Goodbye.

It's sad to see a fellow game maker leave. If you ever feel like giving game making another try, we'll welcome again!

Jul 20, 2019 at 7:47 AM
  4. MushroomCake28 liked Starbird_Resources's post in the thread Starbird RTP Edits.

morning exercise to loosen up my brain a little bit. use however you like, as long as you own RPG Maker MV and credit Starbird [IMG]...

Jul 20, 2019 at 3:39 AM
  5. MushroomCake28 replied to the thread Getting array for $gameMap.event.

Also, if my memory serves me correctly, $gameMap is an object that only contains information on the current map, not all maps. The game...

Jul 19, 2019 at 4:44 PM
  6. MushroomCake28 commented on HexMozart88's profile post.

Yeah I think so. @Wavelength ?

Jul 19, 2019 at 1:55 PM
  7. MushroomCake28 liked MechScapeZH's post in the thread Balancing a game with only one party member?.

Right, that's actually what I'm already doing- no enemy can one-shot you in a turn and healing skills recover a significant portion of...

Jul 18, 2019 at 11:22 AM
  8. MushroomCake28 replied to the thread Balancing a game with only one party member?.

Well one party member should be easier to balance than many party members. The only thing I'd say is that your healing must recover more...

Jul 18, 2019 at 10:26 AM
  9. MushroomCake28 liked BaybyMob's post in the thread What's up people....

say hallo 2 all of you and glad to find dis forum and was suprised bout its activity. i'm baybymob and have bought the rpg maker vxa a...

Jul 18, 2019 at 9:25 AM
  10. MushroomCake28 replied to the thread What's up people....

Welcome!

Jul 18, 2019 at 9:25 AM
  11. MushroomCake28 liked Aesica's post in the thread What do you think about Temporary Party members?.

Temporary party members are just fine... HOWEVER Please either give them fixed gear that can't be removed (if very temporary) or...

Jul 18, 2019 at 6:43 AM
  12. MushroomCake28 replied to the thread What do you think about Temporary Party members?.

I don't mind them as long as it is clear to the player that they are temporary. I just don't want to invest a lot in a character only to...

Jul 18, 2019 at 5:59 AM
  13. MushroomCake28 liked Storyteller-Hero's status.

The next big saga for the MCU may be Galactic Storm. Marvel have the Shi'Ar back and they're already setting up for a big space conflict.

Jul 18, 2019 at 2:38 AM