Recent content by MushroomCake28

1. MushroomCake28

MUSH Audio Engine - Spatial Audio/Voice Acting/New Channels/etc.

Thanks man! Appreciate the support! You have my full permission to make a MV version if you decide to release it. I can post it here in the opening post if you want. If you make a new thread, just add a link back to this thread so people can find the original MZ version!
  2. MushroomCake28

It might not be compatible with it. I don't know that plugin, but if you deactivate it and my plugin works then it's pretty much confirmed that they are not compatible with each other.
  3. MushroomCake28

@m03271996 Your event is probably getting called more than once. The event needs to be erased after being called once. Add an "Erase Event" command at the end of the event.
  4. MushroomCake28

What's the process "nwjs"?

That's your RPG Maker game. RPG Maker MV and MZ runs on nwjs. EDIT: I want to specify, it's the game, not the software, that runs on nwjs.
  5. MushroomCake28

(SOLVED) Problem with png file when importing them in gimp (weird color artifacts)

Finally solved the issue! The artifact problem and the lost of smoothness are 2 different issues. The artifact problem seems to have fixed itself just by closing gimp and reopening it. The smoothness issue was fixed by changing the color mode to rgb instead of index mode. In gimp, go in the...
  6. MushroomCake28

(SOLVED) Problem with png file when importing them in gimp (weird color artifacts)

Nice! I've closed GIMP and reopened it and it seems to have fixed the artifact problem. However, the lost smoothness issue still persist, even if I uncheck the save background color option.
  7. MushroomCake28

Update, I've just tested something. So if I just use the original file from the RPG Maker MZ folder, it works perfectly in-game. This is with the original file: Now, I've just opened the file in gimp, just exported the image from GIMP, and now here is how it looks in-game (check the edge...
  8. MushroomCake28

II don't think it's a monitor issue, because the original file works perfectly when I display it inside the game, but the second picture has like anti-aliasing issues (it's like there's no AA and you can see the pixelated edges). What's a vector image, and how to know if a png is a vector image?
  9. MushroomCake28

So I'm trying to edit a bit the MZ portraits, but every time I import them in Gimp they lose their sharpness (the edge becomes more pixelated, like there's no anti-aliasing) and sometimes there are artifacts. Here's a example: Anyone has any idea why this is happening?
  10. MushroomCake28

DrawText in RMMV

The drawText function comes from the Bitmap object, so you can't just use it anywhere. Usually people draw stuff like that inside windows. You can just create windows and make them transparent. If you just call this.drawText() inside a game object it's going to throw you an error telling you...
  11. MushroomCake28

DrawText in RMMV

Learning Javascript How do you plan on drawing the text? The drawText method originally comes from the Bitmap object. It's still there in MV/MZ: Bitmap.prototype.drawText = function(text, x, y, maxWidth, lineHeight, align) { // [Note] Different browser makes different rendering with //...
  12. MushroomCake28

If I'm fully parallax mapping and using pixel-based movement, is there any reason I shouldn't just go 1920x1080p?

The main problems of drastically changing the default resolution is that you might have to replace windows in your UI. Some of the contents in some windows might not be optimal at full HD, there might be blank spaces in your windows. At that resolutions, character sprites also look very little...
  13. MushroomCake28

Audio should already be able to loop by default in RPG Maker. Perhaps I'm not understanding correctly?
  14. MushroomCake28

RMMV Fustrated with learning Javascript as a beginner.

Most people in the community don't know how to code, at least at the level of being able to develop their own plugins all by themselves. Learning how to code isn't an easy task, no matter what the language. If it can encourage you, learning to code is really hard at first. The learning curve is...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?
Ami
--- Top Up ---

Merchant: Diamond Sword cost 100 Diamonds
F.Magic Knight
: I don't have Diamonds,what should we do?
M.Knight: I don't have any choice,i have to Buy Diamonds with my Card
F.Magic Knight
: You do?
(M.Knight's Balance Just Have 1.25)
M.Knight: (Chuckle) Maybe,later…
Decided to add the option to customize decor/furniture in the player's base -- a couple of item options per furniture slot, some different carpets, etc. It's not really difficult to event, but oh goodness it's much more tedious to implement than I anticipated :'D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arsene04