Recent content by MushroomCake28

1. MushroomCake28

MUSH Audio Engine - Spatial Audio/Voice Acting/New Channels/etc.

@Xana43 Sorry, can't do it. I rarely do compatibility patches. Also, it does look like an issue with the other plugin modifying one of the core function (the createBuffer) function, while my plugin just builds on top of the existing framework of RPG Maker. If someone modified that core...
  2. MushroomCake28

The dark lord of the Javascreeps is back... kinda

Sure let's welcome the new member that already has over 4k+ posts! Insane!
  3. MushroomCake28

The dark lord of the Javascreeps is back... kinda

Always been here, just less active than usually. I check the forums once or twice a day to check my messages and respond to people using my plugins. I sometime do some mod stuff behind the scene, but I must say I've been slacking a bit lately :P
  4. MushroomCake28

I haven't updated the plugin since last time. The workaround for now is just to re-add the spatial bgs after transferring the player. It's gonna be weird with bgm since the music will restart, but for bgs it shouldn't be that big of an issue.
  5. MushroomCake28

MUSH: Advance Achievement System

The plugin wasn't designed for such a feature unfortunately. It only sets the achievement name to the system color (the blue-ish color), or it grays it. If you're interested this is the function that changes the color: Window_mushMenuAchievementCommand_P1.prototype.changeColor2 =...
  6. MushroomCake28

Escape ratio questions

solved
  7. MushroomCake28

Yes, but only for BGS played through my plugin, not the regular BGS. My plugin doesn't just create spatial BGS, it also creates a new regular BGS system while keeping the old one for compatibility reason. The interrupt argument allows you to make it so the game will not stop the BGS...
  8. MushroomCake28

It is possible, but there is no existing way to do it with spatial BGS without coding. It should be possible though for non spatial BGS that are created with the "Play BGS" plugin command (not the default one). You'd just have to set the "Interrupt" argument to "Ignore".
  9. MushroomCake28

I don't have a feature to set the audio based on the region id unfortunately. I thought of that, but I wanted to keep the plugin as low on the processor as possible, so I didn't want it to check for areas on a lot of different tiles. What I personally do for rivers that cover a good portion of...
  10. MushroomCake28

RMMV Adding variable to multiple subobjects? (SOLVED)

@bishiba Instead of editing the threat title to say that it's solved, you can report your own post and just type "solved". Otherwise us mods won't see that your thread is solved. Since I caught this one bypure coincidence, I will will close it since it's solved. solved
  11. MushroomCake28

So, hi everyone

Welcome to the community! :rhappy:
  12. MushroomCake28

(Late) Introduction - A small talk with you all.

I was going to say the same lol. Lots of text, but nice GIF! Also, welcome (officially lol)!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChaosEmperor