Recent content by MushroomCake28

1. MushroomCake28

The Creator's Legal Clinic: Advices and Explanations

@BreakerZero Sampling is generally considered copyright infringement if you do not have the composer's permission. Obviously, the same logic applies if you take the full soundtrack and remove the voices and lyrics. The soundtrack is still protected. Fair use usually doesn't apply, but you can...
  2. MushroomCake28

"Error, Failed to load: data/Actors.json"

This means your game was unable to load the Actors.json file in the data folder. It can be because it's missing, it's encrypted and you don't have a key, or a permission problem.
  3. MushroomCake28

The Creator's Legal Clinic: Advices and Explanations

Just be sure, but "prototype on something", do you refer to the process of taking a soundtrack and singing on top of it, or even sampling some parts of existing song?
  4. MushroomCake28

Everyone got it right: 72 hours. If in doubt for any rules, check out the rules thread...

Everyone got it right: 72 hours. If in doubt for any rules, check out the rules thread: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.90/
  5. MushroomCake28

Screen doesnt fade in anymore?

@KiraNet You can use the edit function to add any missing information to an existing post instead of posting twice in a row.
  6. MushroomCake28

Quest Kill x enemies

solved
  7. MushroomCake28

Icon Set

Mostly from experience and knowing the assets in the community, unfortunately. But if you recognize icons from other commercial games, it's not a good sign. If you are unsure, there's always the blacklist of rip assets thread...
  8. MushroomCake28

Icon Set

I have remove your IconSet4 image because it contained RIP assets. Those kind of assets are not tolerated on this forum. Do not use any assets from your IconSet4. Thank you.
  9. MushroomCake28

New RPG Maker coming soon? What do you think?

I agree with the others in this thread: 3D would be too complicated for both the users and the developers. The beauty of the current RPG Maker engines is that it is very easy to learn and use, and it can be extremely powerful for more experienced users with plugins. RPG Maker is also currently...
  10. MushroomCake28

Legality of RTP music remakes?

Edits of RTP are allowed provided you legally own the engine from which they originate, and provided you only use the edited resource in a RPG Maker Engine.
  11. MushroomCake28

Creating custom Battle system and mini games with the in program Event editor

It's a gamedev topic, but it doesn't really fit in other sections. So for now, I'm moving this thread to Maker Casual.
  12. MushroomCake28

How to interact with object event?

Go on that tab and press the "Delete Page" command in the top right part of the window.
  13. MushroomCake28

How to interact with object event?

There's a second event page in your bin event. If both page satisfy the conditions, the page with the highest number will overwrite the other page.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

There's another Humble Bundle available now for RPG developer assets, this time focused somewhat more towards pixel art style games.
Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RiseBestGirl