MusicalSamurai
Last Activity:
Nov 19, 2019 at 6:29 PM
Home Page:
Musician, Educator & Scientist

Share This Page

MusicalSamurai

Villager, Male, from England

There was me thinking this is where we put posts... I'm so out of touch from Forums... Nov 8, 2019

MusicalSamurai was last seen:
Nov 19, 2019 at 6:29 PM
    1. MusicalSamurai
      MusicalSamurai
      There was me thinking this is where we put posts... I'm so out of touch from Forums...
      1. The Stranger and Finnuval like this.
      2. Kes
        Kes
        Yes, it can be a bit confusing at first, as it is such a big site. But most people find that they quickly get the basics. Anyway, welcome, and hope you enjoy being here.
        Nov 8, 2019
        Finnuval and MusicalSamurai like this.
      3. MusicalSamurai
        MusicalSamurai
        Many thanks! - I still remember some Forum etiquite such as not reviving ancient posts - I will take the time to brush up on the rules here once I've got accustomed to navigation :)
        Nov 8, 2019
      4. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        nope... no it is not xD You'll figure it out though... we all do eventually lol
        Nov 8, 2019
        MusicalSamurai likes this.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://soundcloud.com/themusicalsamurai
    Musician, Educator & Scientist
    About Me:
    Universal Knowledge Sponge
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Programming, 2D/3D Graphics, Music Composition/Production & Science.
    I'm an easy going, creative nutter that loves indulging in things such as RPG Maker MV and Anything to do with either Programming, Photoshop, Illustrator, Blender, Music and mostly anything to do with Science (Mainly Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Psychology, Neurology & Philosophy).

My stupid abnormal brain absorbs ridiculous amounts of knowledge, and [sharing what I've absorbed] is equivalent to a mental 'release' for me - so I'm Always more than happy to explain things to anyone that's genuinely interested!

Signature

Kindest Regards:
    Musical Samurai