MusicTF
Last Activity:
Sep 20, 2016

Share This Page

MusicTF

Soundtrack Composer, Male

Veteran

Don't tell me to advertise my music in the music thread, that would be breaking multiple of the rules of the forum Jun 10, 2015

MusicTF was last seen:
Sep 20, 2016
    1. astracat111
      astracat111
      Your website is down. : ( I'm guessing you have a soundcloud, though?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. astracat111
        astracat111
        Well I like looking at what composers have to offer in general. I like listening to indie music and everything, and I saw your name and your profile and was just curious I guess.
        May 26, 2016
      3. MusicTF
        MusicTF
        Oh okay.  That's cool.  I had been planning to wait until I improved a bit at my composition to start networking, with a soundcloud and youtube like you said, so that's why I have nothing up
        May 26, 2016
      4. astracat111
        astracat111
        Oh okay. It's not that bad so far, though, a youtube and soundcloud is necessary, and maybe a demo reel I think. ; p
        May 26, 2016
    2. MusicTF
      MusicTF
      Don't tell me to advertise my music in the music thread, that would be breaking multiple of the rules of the forum
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        You can post samples and offer yourself for hire though under the commissions thread. That is allowed. If it is free, you can instead post it under the resources thread then.
        Jun 10, 2015
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        ^ That was to me, Bill. :B
        Jun 10, 2015
    3. MusicTF
      MusicTF
      Go to my website musictf.net if you want music for a game you are developing
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Advertise your music in the music thread, dude! If you're for commission, open up a shop o___o
        Jun 10, 2015
      2.  Nova
         Nova
        ^exactly
        Jun 10, 2015
      3. optimum45
        optimum45
        I wish storytellers could do that. If I didn't love writing so much, I'd be saddened that no one hires us.
        Jun 10, 2015
  • About

First Language:
    English
    I compose music for video games, as well as create my own. My strong suit is the music. If you want music for a game you're developing, than go to musictf.net. I have tracks already made and ready for license, or if you want new music for your game, I can do that.