mustardhater
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• God, I can't believe it's almost been a month since I came here. University has been sucking the life out of me. I need to immediately hop onto gamedev again, stat.
    watermark
    watermark
    Sorry to hear you're having a rough time of it. I personally loved university! Give it some time. It should get better. It was during university that I discovered RM. You can definitely university and gamedev at the same time, trust me. :)
    mustardhater
    mustardhater
    I reckon it won't be easy. I always envy artists or game developers whose university majors are not related with their field of sidework, I bet their time management skills are like, excellent, lol.
    I think I'll manage though, thanks for the vote of confidence!
    I forgot that forums have profile walls that you can post or comment on, guess I found a new platform to specifically rant about game-related deranged thought or problems that I have. Salut mes amis!
    zzmmorgan
    zzmmorgan
    Or you can just rant in general and see what random people respond :p
    mustardhater
    mustardhater
    My god, I didn't know that latest profile posts get displayed on basically everywhere. Now I'm embarrassed, lol.
    zzmmorgan
    zzmmorgan
    Yeah on the sidebar there's a "Latest Profile Posts" section. So no secrets! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
Just getting started on RPG maker and having a blast!
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Calamitasc