mustardhater's latest activity

• mustardhater
    mustardhater commented on mustardhater's profile post.
    I reckon it won't be easy. I always envy artists or game developers whose university majors are not related with their field of...
  • mustardhater
    mustardhater updated their status.
    God, I can't believe it's almost been a month since I came here. University has been sucking the life out of me. I need to immediately...
  • mustardhater
    mustardhater reacted to zzmmorgan's comment on mustardhater's profile post with Like Like.
    Yeah on the sidebar there's a "Latest Profile Posts" section. So no secrets! :)
  • mustardhater
    mustardhater commented on mustardhater's profile post.
    My god, I didn't know that latest profile posts get displayed on basically everywhere. Now I'm embarrassed, lol.
  • mustardhater
    mustardhater reacted to zzmmorgan's comment on mustardhater's profile post with Like Like.
    Or you can just rant in general and see what random people respond :P
  • mustardhater
    mustardhater updated their status.
    I forgot that forums have profile walls that you can post or comment on, guess I found a new platform to specifically rant about...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png
It is december, my dudes

badge_xmas.png
I love it when a plan comes together, and especially when Ruby decides to work with me when I decide to code. :kaopride:
Got sick and had to take a few days off work in order to get tested and make sure it wasn't the big one. Felt a lot better today and thought to myself, "Hey now, I can't get tested until tomorrow anyway, I can get so much character art done today!"
....I watched Youtube and browsed this site for hours instead.
>.>
But at least I'm doing the art now! Yaaaaay.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a1394649795