Recent content by mustardhater

1. mustardhater

I reckon it won't be easy. I always envy artists or game developers whose university majors are...

I reckon it won't be easy. I always envy artists or game developers whose university majors are not related with their field of sidework, I bet their time management skills are like, excellent, lol. I think I'll manage though, thanks for the vote of confidence!
  2. mustardhater

God, I can't believe it's almost been a month since I came here. University has been sucking the...

God, I can't believe it's almost been a month since I came here. University has been sucking the life out of me. I need to immediately hop onto gamedev again, stat.
  3. mustardhater

My god, I didn't know that latest profile posts get displayed on basically everywhere. Now I'm...

My god, I didn't know that latest profile posts get displayed on basically everywhere. Now I'm embarrassed, lol.
  4. mustardhater

I forgot that forums have profile walls that you can post or comment on, guess I found a new...

I forgot that forums have profile walls that you can post or comment on, guess I found a new platform to specifically rant about game-related deranged thought or problems that I have. Salut mes amis!
  5. mustardhater

question regarding how to add settings specifically for turning voice lines on and off.

Noted, will definitely check on that. Thanks for the suggestion.
  6. mustardhater

question regarding how to add settings specifically for turning voice lines on and off.

(I wasn't sure to post on this here, or in JavaScript/Plugin Support, or its "JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread. Kindly correct me if I'm posting in the wrong topic) I just read tutorials on how to add voice lines into my game, and I thought of adding a setting to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png
It is december, my dudes

badge_xmas.png
I love it when a plan comes together, and especially when Ruby decides to work with me when I decide to code. :kaopride:
Got sick and had to take a few days off work in order to get tested and make sure it wasn't the big one. Felt a lot better today and thought to myself, "Hey now, I can't get tested until tomorrow anyway, I can get so much character art done today!"
....I watched Youtube and browsed this site for hours instead.
>.>
But at least I'm doing the art now! Yaaaaay.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a1394649795