Recent content by MWolf

1. MWolf

MISDEMEANOUR - A DARK DRAMATIC-COMEDY

HELLO EVERYONE! I'm just here to share with you the new novel I'm working on, titled "MISDEMEANOUR". It's a dark dramatic-comedy that follows a group of junkie students and their university life. Each chapter of the story is written from the perspective of a different main character, giving the...
  2. MWolf

Tequila Crew and the Wrath of the Satanist Nerds

ATTENTION: THIS GAME CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND MATURE THEMES (NOTHING EXPLICIT). BE ADVISED.   ✎INTRODUCTION     ✎STORY     ✎CHARACTERS     KARAM     POL   DEVIN   TOMI    ...
  3. MWolf

Quasi ABS

Quasi, is there a bug with the <range:X> command for enemies? It is not working for me, and I did follow all the instructions.
  4. MWolf

Ryusa Footstep Sound Effects System

Hi there. I'm using this plugin but it seems to be incompatible with a title screen plugin I'm using. Luckily, it only crashes at the title screen, (which is a map due to the plugin I'm using). If there was a way to turn this plugin on and off, it would solve the problem. Is that possible? I...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosmax