Recent content by myarichuk

1. myarichuk

Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

Indeed. If I have time I will try looking at least on *some* issues the project has, for example I think I traced the exact reason why Yanfly Core fails with FOSSIL (or at least one of the reasons) But so far I didn't discover what would be the best way to fix this. I guess the best way in this...
  2. myarichuk

Opening a choice dialogue when inside the equip menu

I will try that, thanks! 1) Roguelike-style cursed items, yes, is a part of my reasoning. My ultimate goal is to create a roguelike with procedurally generated maps and content and one idea I am toying with is to have some sort of skills based minigame to remove the cursed armor that has...
  3. myarichuk

Awesome, thanks! I will take a look, hopefully I can minimize the coding work with those.
  4. myarichuk

I agree, FOSSIL is an excellent project, MV has accumulated TONS of useful plugins and it would be a shame to lose them just because the RM core scripts were refactored and updated. Also, I think it is too early to judge this project dead, the last meaningful commit to the project was 3 month...
  5. myarichuk

RMMZ Typescript and overriding Game_Actor class

Hey everyone, I am thinking of extending Game_Actor class like this; it seems to work in a simple play-testing project without any dependencies. However, being a noob in Javascript and in RPG Maker, I am a bit worried this would conflict with the way some plugins are "injecting" their code into...
  6. myarichuk

Did some digging regarding Yanfly Core Engine compatibility with FOSSIL, perhaps the following will be useful to someone. It seems like there is an issue with how Core Engine handles and scales battlebacks - FOSSIL has that is supposed to emulate RMMV way of drawing battlebacks because it has...
  7. myarichuk

Hey everyone, RMMV noob here. Currently playing around with some ideas I have in my head and one of them was to create cursed weapons that would be powerful but have have a lasting detrimental effect on the player character (for example, while equipped, the weapon would slowly crush their soul...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.
Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php
I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.
Not a bad weekend but anxiety kicking my but. Also wondering about Ms Littlefish. Some people move on. Anyways how is everyone doing?
I did a video review on Psychronic Games' Star Shift Origins, as they did a review on my game.
Check it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire456