myenemy's latest activity

• myenemy
    myenemy replied to the thread ME_InstanceActor.
    Oh, right:rswt. Anyway, I have to change it, I have finished the update I had planned and have to change it anyway. Thanks!
  • myenemy
    myenemy reacted to Roninator2's post in the thread ME_InstanceActor with Like Like.
    Ties into the old school character generation. Nice The link goes to the wrong page.
  • myenemy
    myenemy replied to the thread RMMZ Sacrifice plugin.
    That sounds so specific you might need a commision instead. In fact, you can't configure editor-wise the sacrifices nor scripter define...
  • myenemy
    Can you please say step by step what you want, with punctuations and capitals? I seriously can't understand what you ask for.
  • myenemy
    You need to be more detailed. Who pays with HP? Party leader, the entire party, one specified character... How does the conversion rate...
  • myenemy
    "Stepping animation" in the editor is what he means. I'll check if it's easy so you can use a snippet. [Edit] This is the part of the...
  • myenemy
    ME_InstanceActor 1.1.0 myenemy Introduction Generate actors with randomized stats! Features - Create mercenaries or different types of...
  • myenemy
    myenemy replied to the thread Anyone have any ideas to help?.
    First... Welcome to game making! That's a common issue for everyone, we are never satisfied with what we have. You must dream big, but...
  • myenemy
    ME_LastDoor 1.1.0 myenemy Introduction A plugin to return to where you teleported from. Features - Teleport to dynamic dungeons being...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...
Only 9 things left on the to-do list before my game's next big update. Minus the soul-crushing playtesting session, of course! So close...
Retired from RPG Maker.
Anyone else who initially created a character to be a villain only to end up liking them so much that you made them a hero? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfco9