Recent content by MyLegGuy

1. MyLegGuy

Timed Attack: Clock

Thanks for this, SumRnDMDde! This will be perfect for my game where you can do 4,382,048,329 palm and hit vital points.
  2. MyLegGuy

Should I use the input class, or my own key listener?

Right now, I'm using a bunch of if statements in the update function to check for keys. if (Input.isPressed("up")){ }else if (Input.isPressed("down")){ }else if (Input.isPressed("left")){ } else if (Input.isPressed("right")){ } The problem is, sometimes a key is missed if I tap it...
  3. MyLegGuy

Actor Command Option Adder Thing

Actor Command Option Adder Thing MyLegGuy v1   Introduction It let's you put more options in that menu that you get after you press fight. Those options activate skills. This script can also change the order of the actor commands or remove an actor command. This can also change the size of the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I prefer single roommates. After a hard day, all you want is sleep. I went to bed at 12. I was awakened at 2 because of my roommate laughing and whispering and stuff with her boyfriend on the phone. I didn't want to yell at her so I had to bear that cringy lovey dovey convo for half an hour, before I got so bored that I fell asleep again.
image i made on mon-die morning
Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin'
And now I'm wondering if I only made progress in learning this engine because I was procrastinating on everything else I need to do...
from twitter:
Therapist: and what do we do with our trauma?
Me: give it to a character
Character: NO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehousx