Myst88
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I feel it is very important I get some bacon for breakfast tomorrow.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Haha! Your gut never lies. If it tells you that bacon is very important, then bacon is very important. :D
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    Bacon is always important.
    Stood up to a bully today. He keeps making comments about me when I pick up my daughter from school. I told him he's an adult and should know better then to act like a school bully. His witty reply? "Yes mum" Hahaha it's hilarious cause he has to be in his mid to late thirtys and he's using primary school insults.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    lol poor dude..
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Some people just never grow up...*sighs*
    ??????
    ??????
    Good job though! Standing upto people can sometimes be a very hard thing to do, especially when your in a situation that you have to act responsible :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I thought too much about improve mechanic while forget that I actually just want focus on a simple story.
Is there anyone who would like to resize some of sprites I've got and put them into MV sheet? I'm bad at that kind of things. I want to make a game, but I lack in resources and I'm bad at recolouring them, so my only option was to use a sprite maker from one game (Ive got permission to use it) but these are sprites from VX Ace and I only have MV. So, is there anyone interested in helping me?
Wow! This game looks great! Streaming now :D
Working on a system that allows you to define events in an easy to use text file format!!! Would you use such a thing? 0o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hypermear