MysteryMan23
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2019 at 11:04 AM

Share This Page

MysteryMan23

Veteran

Veteran

Good thing I already downloaded the Yanfly plugins I need. Still, definitely going to support their choice. Oct 28, 2019

MysteryMan23 was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Dec 13, 2019 at 11:04 AM
    1. MysteryMan23
      MysteryMan23
      Good thing I already downloaded the Yanfly plugins I need. Still, definitely going to support their choice.
      1. Engr. Adiktuzmiko and Uzuki like this.
      2. Lilly
        Lilly
        I'm sure it's for a good reason, It may get a bit harder on them though...
        Oct 28, 2019
    2. MysteryMan23
      MysteryMan23
      Well, we weren't wrong to be hyped for MV...but maybe they should have been willing to keep us waiting.
      1. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        To be honest, without a huge huge huge number of playtesters, most of these issues would probably have not been spotted no matter how much time we took.
        Oct 24, 2015
      2. MysteryMan23
        MysteryMan23
        Hmm, maybe.

But then, that's the PC world for you; you can never fully know what kind of hardware the customer will have.
        Oct 24, 2015
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Look at games like the elder scrolls series they are buggy as heck when first released because they simply can't catch everything by when they are needing to release it, doesn't stop it from achieving greatness though. MV will get sorted out as people experiment with it and provide feedback.
        Oct 24, 2015
    3. MysteryMan23
      MysteryMan23
      Ya gotta love it. I'm working on this project for VX Ace, and getting further with it than any other project I've done, and now RPG Maker MV is coming out. And I don't want to convert my project to MV, so...*sigh*
      1. View previous comments...
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I second Shaz. When Wndows 95 came out, DOS games were still made and released for at least a year after release. Finish the current game, then start the next one in the new engine.
        Oct 1, 2015
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Shaz - +1

People are still making game with XP.

Does VX Ace suddenly become worse with MV?
        Oct 1, 2015
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        Plus, there's a converter :)
        Oct 1, 2015
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV