Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, we weren't wrong to be hyped for MV...but maybe they should have been willing to keep us waiting.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    To be honest, without a huge huge huge number of playtesters, most of these issues would probably have not been spotted no matter how much time we took.
    MysteryMan23
    Hmm, maybe.

But then, that's the PC world for you; you can never fully know what kind of hardware the customer will have.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Look at games like the elder scrolls series they are buggy as heck when first released because they simply can't catch everything by when they are needing to release it, doesn't stop it from achieving greatness though. MV will get sorted out as people experiment with it and provide feedback.
    Ya gotta love it. I'm working on this project for VX Ace, and getting further with it than any other project I've done, and now RPG Maker MV is coming out. And I don't want to convert my project to MV, so...*sigh*
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I second Shaz. When Wndows 95 came out, DOS games were still made and released for at least a year after release. Finish the current game, then start the next one in the new engine.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Shaz - +1

People are still making game with XP.

Does VX Ace suddenly become worse with MV?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Plus, there's a converter :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have my fingers crossed, waiting for a discount sale on MZ on Steam.. Its normally around the corner during Halloween or x-mas season on Steam, if i remember right..
We are truly intellectuals.
Without using violence without weapons
Our group has as many as 1.3 million people and more than 1 hundred thousand talks.
We gathered in an hour, more than 4.5 Half a hundred thousand

I got a Sword.
I got an Axe.
I got two Swords.
Nothing to see here, just walking with my dog.
I haven’t worked on my game in a while. Tomorrow might be the day.
*squeals* :kaoblush:

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
copicmarkers