Recent content by MysteryMan23

1. So, can this even be activated anymore?

Sorry, just saw your post. The closest I have to what you describe seems to be going into "Activate" and then choosing to activate in Trial Mode. However, when I do, it seemingly takes forever to activate. It's like it's trying to contact the servers and failing.
  2. So, can this even be activated anymore?

I'm trying to take a look at IG Maker. I don't plan to seriously use it for anything; I just want to look at some of the templates they had. Kind of interesting stuff in there, at least to me. However, I'm having trouble activating the trial. It seems to go on and on without actually doing...
  3. VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

So, I was wondering, is the Enemy Encounter Aid plugin anywhere within the current or planned plugins? Or is it not needed for some reason? Because, I'd like to have symbol encounters in my game, and the Enemy Encounter Aid really helps with that.
  4. RPG Maker MZ, Preview #5: TPBS, A Closer Look

My question is, is the "fastest value" variable updated as battlers' AGI changes, or is it fixed at the start of battle? I ask because in the latter case, either characters with boosted AGI will be able to fill their meters in less than four seconds if their AGI gets high enough, or changing...
  5. RPG MAKER MZ PREORDERS LIVE!

So, my CPU is very slightly under the recommended system requirements. It's an AMD Athlon X4 760K Quad Core @3.80 GHz. How likely is it to be able to handle MZ? I mean, if I heard correctly somewhere, they decided to err on the side of caution with the listed system requirements this time around...
  6. RPG Maker MZ, Preview #3: Character Generator, Plugin Manager, Event: Plugin Command!

Personally, I'm hoping for another video. :P I mean, I get why this preview didn't have one; the subject doesn't exactly lend itself well to a video; it's mainly of interest to plugin developers. And the only other thing about this preview was the generator enhancements, which aren't exactly...
  7. Strange problem with multiple text macros.

At the point I detected the error, both macros were like this: return "This string can be replaced with any arbitrary string." There was nothing obvious in the macros that would cause this glitch.
  8. Strange problem with multiple text macros.

The macros were Placeholder scripts. The text I used was basically: {M:OneMacro} {M:AnotherMacro} The macros basically amounted to returning a fixed string.
  9. Strange problem with multiple text macros.

Hey there. I'm having a strange problem with text macros. It seems that, whenever I use more than one text macro in a Show Text event, the game hangs on that event. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
  10. Good thing I already downloaded the Yanfly plugins I need. Still, definitely going to support...

Good thing I already downloaded the Yanfly plugins I need. Still, definitely going to support their choice.
  11. YEP Counter Control Issues

Okay, so I'm trying to set up a counter condition using YEP Counter Control, where a particular enemy will only use its counter when it is hit by a steal skill, which will causes it to dodge the steal skill and then flee. However, I'm finding that no matter how I set the counter condition, the...
  12. YEP_SelectionControl interacts weirdly with my plugin.

Okay, so, I created a plugin primarily for internal use. It essentially allows states to reverse battlers' friends and opponent units, causing them to fight to the other side. However, there is a strange glitch: when Yanfly's Selection Control is turned on, a battler under a "reverse" state can...
  13. When you lose progress on your project.

So, I recently had my computer break down, and to make a long story short, I ended up losing all the data on my computer. I managed to find a backup of my project, but I've lost a significant amount of progress, including a rather long bonus dungeon. Now, I'm wondering if I even want to continue...
  14. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

So, when exactly is the next plugin preview? Or are you not doing that anymore?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished up building the last of my furniture! It's so nice to finally have my own place :kaoluv:

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zachmaw