Mystic_Enigma
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Exactly where would I ask for a plugin/script that allows me to adjust my Actor faces to change in the midst of battle(For MV)?
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    You would request a JavaScript plugin in the JS Plugin Requests forum. You could, of course, also just Google it and find threads and plugins.
    Making a fancier Title is trickier than I thought...
    Reactions: Quexp
    Quexp
    Quexp
    I can be witty with comebacks but not for titles. Haha!
    Sword_of_Dusk
    Sword_of_Dusk
    I chose not to sweat the title screen until I've done more dev work, but I already know I'm in for a hassle.
    Reactions: Quexp
    The blue text when typing/editing messages in threads is really confusing me...I keep thinking it will come out blue until I actually type it and it's not! :kaoswt2:
    Reactions: Wavelength
    Quexp
    Quexp
    It took me a little getting used to because I associate blue text with hyperlinks. I'm using the dark theme now though.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Agreed, though like all visual changes, I think it just takes some getting used to.
    So, explain why we can no longer use BBC code or smilies in our posts? This sparks much sadness...
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Honestly I was hoping we'd have it fixed faster because I wasn't going to even attempt to remember how to do some stuff with BBCode. I remember when I used to use it all the time, but my brain has clearly atrophied since then.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I literally only remember B, I, SPOILER and IMG... Attachments make that last one unneeded unless you're linking to an image though. But that's all I got. XD
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    I usually let the system do the fancy text stuff for me. I am sooo disadvantaged...:kaoswt:
    I still remember some Kaomoji codes, though!
    There was a fire at a house around the corner of where I reside yesterday. The building was completely gouged out by the blaze!

Needless to say that I was very surprised (And terrified) that something like that occurred so close by...
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Glad it wasn't your building, and sincerely hoping everyone who does live in that building ended up being okay too.

There are a lot of things in life that we think will never happen to us or to someone we love, but those things can and often do happen. The only way to stop them from happening to you is to stop them from happening to anybody.
    Reactions: RCXDan
    Call it schadenfreude, but somehow I enjoy people flipping out and damaging/destroying their equipment when (failing at) gaming...I'm addicted now!
    • Haha
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Oh I learnt a new word! XD That aside, it makes me extremely anxious when people break things ;__; They will probably regret it later on... just like I do after I throw my phone when I'm mad XD Personally I just find it painful to watch... I guess people have different reactions to things.
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    I guess for me seeing such spectacles makes me feel a whole lot more stable in comparison.

I mean, sure, it's easy to get into your game. But if one has to lose their cool so badly like that, they most likely have issues...

It makes me take solace in the fact that, somewhere along the lines, I avoided turning out worse than I am now...
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    nothing wrong with a little schadenfreude... especially if it's self-inflicted xD
    I failed...Again...:kaodes:
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    When that happens, don't cheer.
    Be there when they need something. Act may be more impactful than just giving a thought.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    If anything, eating delicious food is still delicious :p
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    it's nice to see people trying to cheer you up. Remember that people will always be there for you.

also also, to everyone here, he is talking about me.
    - Cleared by Moderator -
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    @Leokids Everyone can see what you post here. DO NOT post links to private conversations. Additionally, don't spam peoples' status boards with multiple posts about the same thing.
    Hopefully no misfortunes have happened this Friday the 13th!
    I don't really get the "Pass Interference" Flag in (American) Football. Aren't you SUPPOSED to interfere with passes in Defense?? What exactly is the threshold that warrants a Flag?
    This video really speaks to me...

Laconix
    Laconix
    I also sub to this channel nwn
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Realizing that this video is true for everyone, wether they admit or even know it themselves or not = Realizing that you are no different then everyone else = realizing that you are not less or worse then everyone else.
    Y'know whaaat?! I'm gonna do it...I told myself I wouldn't, time and time again. But...I just can't take it anymore! I've had it, i've made up my mind...

...I'm gonna create my own Battlebacks!
    The recent release of MZ has me both bummed and thrilled at once.:kaoslp:
    NinjaKittyProductions
    NinjaKittyProductions
    I understand the feeling. Excited cause you have a new toy to play with, bummed cause it is going to take attention away from projects that desperately need finishing <_<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Squashing some bugs before releasing plugin :LZScool:The testing phase is taking more time than what I expected...
On cloud 9. My latest game got a 4/5 review today :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesse94