Mystic_Enigma
Last Activity:
Mar 25, 2019 at 11:35 PM
Birthday:
Feb 20, 1992 (Age: 27)
In MY world, you are not welcome in my world!

Share This Page

Mystic_Enigma

His desire burns brightly..., Male, 27, from In MY world, you are not welcome in my world!

Veteran

Have you ever wondered how the lives of everyone you know would be like without you? Mar 18, 2019

Mystic_Enigma was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Mar 25, 2019 at 11:35 PM
    1. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      Have you ever wondered how the lives of everyone you know would be like without you?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. gstv87
        gstv87
        lately, I've been experiencing that answer first hand.
        "You MUST help me! That's why you're here for!"
        "Why? I didn't ask to be here, I didn't ask for you to do anything for me... why should I do anything for you?"
        Mar 18, 2019
      3. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        I've actually gotten to a point where it is difficult to make friends simply because of having lost so many in the past due to moving around a lot (and one committing suicide). You might be surprised at how you suddenly being gone might internally affect others in ways you can not see on the outside.
        Mar 18, 2019
        SpaceBot likes this.
      4. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        @Philosophus Vagus and yet me reading your comment makes me remember something important about friedship leading me to chage my mind on a certain matter.... Just goes to show you never know the extend of your (possible) influence on others ;)
        Mar 19, 2019 at 6:10 PM
        MushroomCake28 and SpaceBot like this.
    2. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      It feels sooo great when a Villager you really like moves in by chance...:kaojoy:
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        @RetroExcellent your statement certainly does to me. First thing that comes to my mind is "what does alternating current have to do with this?"
        Mar 16, 2019
        RetroExcellent likes this.
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        Mar 16, 2019
      4. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Ah yes, I do actually refer to Animal Crossing (New Leaf). I found a spot for a new Villager(Filbert) and I was quite surprised!

@Kupotepo Yeah, I tend to do that alot.
        Mar 16, 2019
        Kupotepo likes this.
    3. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      Ever have one of those days where your motivation is pretty much completely depleted...?
      2. Tw0Face
        Tw0Face
        @Mystic_Enigma Have these days myself sometimes. I know I should do something but I don't want to do anything at all.
        Mar 12, 2019
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        I have one of those weeks. And it's only lunchtime Wednesday :(
        Mar 13, 2019
      4. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        my interest in things tend to fluctuate yet. sometimes I will have a project where most days I will have no interest in, yet one day I will have a lot of interests.
        Mar 16, 2019
    4. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      I really need to get it in my head that...Late nights get BORING...
      1. VeryXInh
        VeryXInh
        Yeah just sleep
        Mar 9, 2019
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Depends on how you spend it.
        Mar 9, 2019
    5. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      I only just recently realized you can adjust your gliding with the control stick in MarioKart 8. I feel like such a dolt... :VXA4:
      1. Tw0Face likes this.
    6. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      Thinking up quests and plots is fun, the same can't be said about working on them to work in your game...
      1. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        I hear you there, but in the end it may be worth it to be able to play it and have others play it.
        Mar 6, 2019
        Mystic_Enigma likes this.
    7. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      "Ideas are like baby opportunities. If you take care of them right, they'll grow up to be something great. And you'll be the proud parent!"
      2. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Cynics essentially "give up" and accept their current reality, even if it hurts them to no end, arguing that looking for silver linings is "weak and childish". That's why i'm not a fan of most stories where it's all gritty and bleak!
        Feb 28, 2019
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I wouldn't say that cynics 'give up'. They just see the world in a different light; one of self-interest and greed. They're cynical. :p You could just as easily say that idealists live in la-la land, believing in naught but fairytales and pipe dreams.
        Feb 28, 2019
        Animebryan and Philosophus Vagus like this.
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        They say "the cynic might destroy himself yet the unchecked idealist risks destroying the world"...I forget who said it, but I always liked it. Both positions are extremes, I like to think of myself as a pragmatist (though I definitely have a cynical sense of humor) I don't necessarily believe the worst, but I like to try to anticipate it. That way any surprises life throws my way are pleasant (in theory, anyway) ;)
        Feb 28, 2019
    8. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      Did you see the latest Pokemon trailer? Generation 8 is upon us! I'm feeling both excited and scared, mostly the latter...
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Pokemon Sword and Shield then?
        Feb 28, 2019
      3. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Yeah, that's what I meant in the first place. On one side its neat that there's a new game, but on the other side...it's complicated.
        Feb 28, 2019
      4. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        I read that the voice actors changed after season 9 around 2006 so that's probably going to be the best part of the series for most older fans. The changing of voice actors is never good for a show.
        Feb 28, 2019
    9. evmaster
      evmaster
      Happy Birthday!
      2. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        Birthday? Time to go to the drug store to get a birthday card, then show up to the party and act like I had it the whole time ^^
        Lol Happy Birthday
        Feb 21, 2019
      3. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        What? It's your B-day?
        Congrats on making it another year :D
        Feb 21, 2019
      4. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Feb 21, 2019
    10. evmaster
      evmaster
      Happy early birthday! ♥
      1. Sauteed_Onion and Finnuval like this.
      2. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Oh my, you noticed! Thanks! :kaoluv:
        Feb 19, 2019
        Sauteed_Onion and evmaster like this.
    11. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      Checking your Animal Crossing file after a long hiatus provides a sense of dread that only a player will understand...
      1. evmaster and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      2. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        No idea what that is like, never played it, but..
        Feb 15, 2019
    12. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      So what IS the deal with Dragons and Princesses? If the Dragon wants her so, why doesn't he just ask if she wants to hang out? Is he shy?
      2. TWings
        TWings
        Glad to see there's a lot of fellow niceish dragon writers out there. ;)
        Obviously all that princess kindnapping bs is pure human propaganda to go get famous with a "glorious quest" by killing the poor dragon who didn't do anything but sleeping quietly in his cave the whole time.
        My client, the dragon, was framed for a crime he did not commit your honor !
        Feb 14, 2019
      3. DerVVulfman
        DerVVulfman
        Feb 14, 2019
        Kes and Marsigne like this.
      4. Eschaton
        Eschaton
        @TWings, "The Calends of Frostfall was an inside job! The king staged a dragon attack just as a pretense for war!"
        Feb 15, 2019
        TWings and Marsigne like this.
    13. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      So many things I wanna make, not much free time to do so...Please come soon, weekend!
      1. standardplayer and Finnuval like this.
      2. standardplayer
        standardplayer
        Don't worry, the weekend is coming ^^ Try and stop it
        Jan 25, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
    14. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      The only bad thing about days off: It means my brother is around to say horrible things in my face...
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        sounds like your average younger brother ;)
        Jan 23, 2019
        Marsigne and Philosophus Vagus like this.
      4. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Mystic_Enigma, I see your brother envious on who you are and some people like to lower other people to make themselves feel higher which is so sad.
        Jan 23, 2019
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        The truth may get exaggerated, but hey.
        Jan 23, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
    15. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      What would be a more preferable gathering area: A school/academy campus, or a large puplic park?
      2. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        if it were me, a park. Because school has the smell of anxiety emanating from it
        Jan 20, 2019
        Mystic_Enigma and Finnuval like this.
      3. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Then I guess a Park would do after all. Besides, the school scene is seemingly EVERYWHERE, anyhow!
        Jan 20, 2019
        Finnuval and Benny Jackdaw like this.
      4. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        I second the park. That's where squirrels are.
        Jan 20, 2019
        Mystic_Enigma and Finnuval like this.
    16. Philosophus Vagus
      Philosophus Vagus
      Your new avatar strongly reminds me of Snarf from thundercats for some reason. One look and instant childhood nostalgia out of nowhere.
      1. samkfj and Finnuval like this.
    17. Marquise*
      Marquise*
      Happy New Year to you. Would had done it sooner but just have permission to make 3 new posts a day here XD
      2. TWings
        TWings
        You know you can just send private messages, right ? :x
        Jan 12, 2019
      3. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        @Marquise* Please don't post more than 2 new statuses a day, which includes statuses to specific people.
        Jan 12, 2019
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        @hiddenone sorry I thought I counted well... Maybe not fully 24hours yet. (the weirdness to get between two places at once and one with no internet.)
        EDIT; Oh 2?! o_O sowwy I just.. err before I read... o_O was certain of my numbers for so long....
        Jan 14, 2019
    18. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      How come when a Hero falls for a Villain's trap, it nearly does them in. But the Villain hits that same trap, they don't get hurt as much?
      2. Ryisunique
        Ryisunique
        Villains know what's coming and prepare accordingly.
        Jan 9, 2019
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Because villains are villains.

I did have Bowser get hit with a Thwomp though one time. So hah.
        Jan 9, 2019
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        This is because if the antagonist falls to simple deception there is no climax, the solution is to simple. When a hero/protagonist get's sidewinded it's a foil, it escalates the conflict into a rising action that helps introduce the climax, when the antagonist falls for a cheap trap and is handily defeated it is generally...anticlimactic. It can be done well, but it's hard to do, so most people don't try.
        Jan 10, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
    19. Finnuval
      Finnuval
      Got a new profile pic I see. Nice :)
      1. Tw0Face likes this.
      3. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        Yeah I tend to do the same haha Love the color blue so it popped out immediately for me haha You made this one recently right?
        Jan 5, 2019
      4. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Yeah, its supposed to be an Ice Bird/Phoenix. I also have a typical fiery version too. I don't make the best birds, but I really wanted to make one of those sometime!
        Jan 5, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
      5. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        thought so, as I can see you're improving and refining your style :)
        Birds (or anything with wings actually) are great to draw 'cause they leave a lot of room for creativity, imo
        Jan 5, 2019
        Mystic_Enigma likes this.
    20. Mystic_Enigma
      Mystic_Enigma
      So tempted to start a side project based on a very obscure Game Boy game, can't get it outta my head...:kaoeh:
      1. Benny Jackdaw likes this.
      3. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        It's called Lil' Monster. It's a short and cute RPG featuring, you guessed it, cute little monsters who you can create and battle with.

I was thinking of making something similar to it, I got a growing library of battler art to work with, so I figured I could work on something like that as a side project...
        Jan 3, 2019
        Benny Jackdaw likes this.
      4. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        Ironically, I know what game you're talkin about. in fact, just recently I was talking about Mugen to someone, and I even brought up my one and only Mugen character: Marion from Lil' Monsters.
        Jan 3, 2019
      5. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Whoa, seriously!? What are the odds of that? But yeah, if something like that ever popped up, i'd be eager to jump on playing it!
        Jan 3, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 20, 1992 (Age: 27)
    In MY world, you are not welcome in my world!
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

Signature

Check out my resources here!