Mystic_Enigma's latest activity

• Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma reacted to l8rose's status with Wow Wow.
    Having someone tell me that "Right clicking to save an image is soooo creepy" has got to be the weirdest thing I've heard this week.
  • Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma reacted to The Stranger's status with Haha Haha.
    'I'm not homophobic, I'm not scared of me house.' - Peter Kay xD
  • Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma updated their status.
    A guide on Furry Potatoes.
  • Mystic_Enigma
    Everybody else: We want this, this, this, this, this, and this, and don't forget that, plus that.... we need all of it added to the new...
  • Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma reacted to standardplayer's status with Wow Wow.
    Its ironic, how often a person can have something smart to say, when their arrogance is originating from an internal vacuum where...
  • Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma reacted to sleepy_sealion's status with Like Like.
    That's cool there's a new version coming. But I can't leave MV now. I think I'm just starting to get the hang of it.
  • Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma commented on Soulrender's profile post.
    And...?
  • Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma reacted to ShadowCrispy's status with Like Like.
    A mousefolk sprite I made, I think I did good.
  • Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on Mystic_Enigma's profile post with Like Like.
    If you want a cheap solution that works great, I used 3inch foam sheets cut to size to just block my bedroom window. Vastly reduces the...
  • Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma reacted to Wavelength's comment on Mystic_Enigma's profile post with Like Like.
    Sounds like a good (and very necessary) little rig; just be careful to keep checking your bed cover and make sure the direct sunlight...
  • Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma updated their status.
    Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
  • Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma commented on Dalph's profile post.
    All that's left for him is to fight a world-destroying purple man(and lose...), and we've got a movie!
  • Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma reacted to Nenen's status with Wow Wow.
    Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :P
  • Mystic_Enigma
    Maybe the closest one to me would be Courage and heroism... but it's more like adventure for adventure's sake and life's goals. :kaopride:
  • Mystic_Enigma
    I play animal crossing new horizons, one of the best animal crossing I've ever played, it's beautiful, it's new and above all the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RM MV ACE? 2020? Super? Legends? Sword and Shield? 2.5D? RM Pixel? RM 2: Revenge of Squared RTP tiles? Don't mind me, I'm just wondering about what will be the name of the next engine.

So I came up with a new look for the paths, and along the way realized health bars are so overrated, so now a crazy red light trail follows her and gets shorter as her life decreases. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Am I allowed to make a recruitment thread NOT for RPG Maker stuff?

Like for a group project?
(NOT RPG Maker project.)
If the new RPG Maker's character generator produces full busts and can match the art styles of previous RPG Makers, that might be a big incentive to buy it. An easier way to craft custom map tile sheets though would probably be an even bigger game changer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nappons