Mystic_Enigma
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ladies and Gentlemen, I can't act like things will be ok anymore. It needs to be said: We have a Pandemic...
    QuantumCapybara
    QuantumCapybara
    Nothing was okay to begin with but
    gstv87
    gstv87
    c85.jpg
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    We've known it's a pandemic for a while now.
    Apparently there's a music genre called "Happy Hardcore"...

WHEN WAS THIS AND WHERE CAN I FIND MORE?!
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Don't really know what "happy hardcore" is but if you want suggestions for music that elicits happy feelings in general: then you are welcome.
    I usually try to look forward, but this outbreak had gotten me legitimately frightened! Hoping no one I know falls ill...:kaodes:
    • Sad
    Reactions: dreamfall887
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Yeah I try to look forward as well, but no matter how many psychics I sacrifice to Cthulhu.... Still no luck. I suspect I'm doing something wrong. :kaoswt: ....Probably just doing the sacrifices incorrectly, I should keep trying! Practice makes perfect! :LZSexcite:
    That awkward moment when you reside on a forum full of RPG games (In progress or otherwise) but have never bothered to play any...

Goodness, what is wrong with me?
    Kes
    Kes
    Difficult to see how you can truly know what the engine can do if you've not played a range of games made with it.
    Alistair
    Alistair
    There's definitely a few gems on here, you should try some games for sure.
    Been trying for ages to figure out why a State is keep giving me an Error. It turns out that Plugin order is a thing that matters...:kaophew:
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Only when you have multiple plugins that touch the same things.
    But if they're Yanfly plugins, it goes without saying.
    With the new disease scare going on, I felt that I should be one to say to everyone: Please be careful!

Take precautions to keep your body well. Clean and sanitize your hands often, double-check your foods, be mindful when around others. And take measures to make your body resistant to whatever nasty thing is out there. Stay safe and virus-free!
    You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
    There are some thing that should never be said when it comes to meaningful goals. Ever. That includes, but not limited to:

-"What could possibly go wrong?"
    -"At least this can't get any worse."
    And, now this is a big one...
    -"Nothing can stop us now!"
    There are things I wish I could take back. There are also things I wish I could do better. I know it's impossible, but sometimes there are times in my life I want to start over and try again...
    Don't you hate it when someone's avatar doesn't match the user's personality?

Just me? Oh...:kaoslp:
    Reactions: Blinn
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I change my avatar frequently, or I did. It's either some character from my game, or some random picture I like. None of them are meant to say anything about me.
    RCXDan
    RCXDan
    I just like both Undertale and this pic of Chara especially.
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    I think I've only had two. My current one and my old one used to be Jade from Beyond Good and Evil because I think she is a cool character. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Long time no see. Is “put on and take off my hat readily” right or natural?
My English teacher said the "readily" is used wrongly here. But I am not sure. Thank you very much for answering my small question.
More: The context is: The hat was too tight to wear originally and modified to suit the head.
Ami
--- Difficulty Affect: Price ---

(Very Easy Difficulty)
Merchant: This HP Bottle just cost 5G per item
M.Archer: How much i sell it?
Merchant: It cost 50G per item
M.Archer: Alright,i buy 50
(Very Hard Difficulty)
Merchant: This HP Bottle cost 100G per item
M.Archer: How much i sell it?
Merchant: 5G
M.Archer: (Mouth Bleeding)
Finding synonyms for 'Crystal' is a bit awkward, because the thesaurus occasionally thinks I'm talking about drugs.
"Today I will totally open up RPG Maker and work on my game. I have lots of ideas!"

End of day spoiler: It didn't happen.
years later and I still couldn't get over the fact that Konami killed P.T. and Silent Hills. Oh so much potential for a new modern classic horror.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liaoxiaodou