Recent content by Mystic_Enigma

1. Mystic_Enigma

Oh oh! I got one: How can you get a raw loaf of bread to lose focus? [SPOILER]

Oh oh! I got one: How can you get a raw loaf of bread to lose focus?
  2. Mystic_Enigma

There was a fire at a house around the corner of where I reside yesterday. The building was...

There was a fire at a house around the corner of where I reside yesterday. The building was completely gouged out by the blaze! Needless to say that I was very surprised (And terrified) that something like that occurred so close by...
  3. Mystic_Enigma

Now I wonder, what are we supposed to use now?!

Now I wonder, what are we supposed to use now?!
  4. Mystic_Enigma

What's cheese for one can be inspiring for another.

What's cheese for one can be inspiring for another.
  5. Mystic_Enigma

I guess for me seeing such spectacles makes me feel a whole lot more stable in comparison. I...

I guess for me seeing such spectacles makes me feel a whole lot more stable in comparison. I mean, sure, it's easy to get into your game. But if one has to lose their cool so badly like that, they most likely have issues... It makes me take solace in the fact that, somewhere along the lines, I...
  6. Mystic_Enigma

Call it schadenfreude, but somehow I enjoy people flipping out and damaging/destroying their...

Call it schadenfreude, but somehow I enjoy people flipping out and damaging/destroying their equipment when (failing at) gaming...I'm addicted now!
  7. Mystic_Enigma

A boy and his friends (old and new) become Explorers and travel the world around them going...

A boy and his friends (old and new) become Explorers and travel the world around them going around doing good deeds, battling others and uncovering secrets. Oh, and eventually they get a Clubhouse, I guess.
  8. Mystic_Enigma

Darn it! Not only I won't be able to unsee it, that song is gonna be stuck in my head all night...

Darn it! Not only I won't be able to unsee it, that song is gonna be stuck in my head all night! :kaoswt2:
  9. Mystic_Enigma

Holy smokes, you're right!

Holy smokes, you're right!
  10. Mystic_Enigma

What's The Story Behind Your Avatar?

My current avatar is one of the many Battlers I created for my project. I myself am very fond of Hamsters, and cool-looking clothes. I made this brooding-looking one while I was in a rather melancholy mood. I felt...lost. Just wandering around, unsure of my next step... I'm feeling better...
  11. Mystic_Enigma

Do You Have Healing?

I have one character who has a healing ability at the start, but oddly enough, they work more like a Combat Medic type, able to hold their own in battles. I intend on having items available that grants other characters healing skills, so a player doesn't need to depend on items if the usual...
  12. Mystic_Enigma

Tracking Santa? How silly is that?? Real adults track the Easter Bunny! Maturity is overrated...

Tracking Santa? How silly is that?? Real adults track the Easter Bunny! Maturity is overrated anyhow. Youthful spirits forever! :kaopride:
  13. Mystic_Enigma

Perhaps something like "Great Shadow", or "Lord of Night", or "Great Dusk" would up the...

Perhaps something like "Great Shadow", or "Lord of Night", or "Great Dusk" would up the intimidation factor a bit? My own suggestions, at least.
  14. Mystic_Enigma

Oh, thanks!:kaoluv:

Oh, thanks!:kaoluv:
  15. Mystic_Enigma

In hindsight, she DID do something! Disconnect that is...

In hindsight, she DID do something! Disconnect that is...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?
Ami
--- Top Up ---

Merchant: Diamond Sword cost 100 Diamonds
F.Magic Knight
: I don't have Diamonds,what should we do?
M.Knight: I don't have any choice,i have to Buy Diamonds with my Card
F.Magic Knight
: You do?
(M.Knight's Balance Just Have 1.25)
M.Knight: (Chuckle) Maybe,later…
Decided to add the option to customize decor/furniture in the player's base -- a couple of item options per furniture slot, some different carpets, etc. It's not really difficult to event, but oh goodness it's much more tedious to implement than I anticipated :'D
Dunno but maybe I'll make an art raffle soon. Anyone interested in it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iwin88asia