Recent content by Mystic_Enigma

1. Mystic_Enigma

You have Saltega?! I've been trying to get that spell for weeks!

You have Saltega?! I've been trying to get that spell for weeks!
  2. Mystic_Enigma

I actually became aware of that show's existence thanks to that one Simpsons Cough Gag. It was...

I actually became aware of that show's existence thanks to that one Simpsons Cough Gag. It was enough to tell myself to never watch it ever.
  3. Mystic_Enigma

Answer: EVERYTHING!

Answer: EVERYTHING!
  4. Mystic_Enigma

Watching that potato move with that music is strangely calming...

Watching that potato move with that music is strangely calming...
  5. Mystic_Enigma

I don't use DA, so no skin off my back! I can sympathize with those who are griping, however...

I don't use DA, so no skin off my back! I can sympathize with those who are griping, however...
  6. Mystic_Enigma

As in the Villagers I have? Oh, I don't mind. Currently I have: Hamlet (a Hamster), Renee (a...

As in the Villagers I have? Oh, I don't mind. Currently I have: Hamlet (a Hamster), Renee (a Rhino) Sherb (a Goat), Audie (a Wolf), Bree (a Mouse), Judy (A Bear Cub), Hopkins (a Rabbit), Henry(a Frog), and Bruce (a Deer)
  7. Mystic_Enigma

For context, this is in Animal Crossing. Just watched two of my Islandmates run around for 10...

For context, this is in Animal Crossing. Just watched two of my Islandmates run around for 10 minutes straight. It's that adorable!
  8. Mystic_Enigma

I'm a simple man. I am one who finds delight in watching a couple of my animal friends playfully...

I'm a simple man. I am one who finds delight in watching a couple of my animal friends playfully run around in a plaza...
  9. Mystic_Enigma

Battler Sprite Request

Glad you like it. And of course, that's what I made 'em for! Just be sure to give credit when needed.
  10. Mystic_Enigma

It must be one of those files that you throw in the recycle bin, thinking you got rid of...

It must be one of those files that you throw in the recycle bin, thinking you got rid of it...but SOMEHOW it just keeps coming back!
  11. Mystic_Enigma

Battler Sprite Request

Heya! I went and rustled these up for ya. I also made transparent variants as well, just because. What do you think?
  12. Mystic_Enigma

Where

You can type in your own name into the search bar. With any luck, the thread you're looking for should show up. EDIT: Oops, I read that wrong. I was thinking you were looking for one of your own threads...
  13. Mystic_Enigma

I hear you! It seems that there's no easy way to make these things...

I hear you! It seems that there's no easy way to make these things...
  14. Mystic_Enigma

♪Game Design!♪

♪Game Design!♪
  15. Mystic_Enigma

Mystic_Enigma's Cartoon Battlers and miscellaneous stuff.

Coincidentally, the Swordfish was the one I enjoyed working on the most here.:kaopride:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Violent ball of 80's TV electricity* "Oww!! Stupid @ImaginaryVillain and his plugin, he didn't say time travel hurts! And why am I naked??"
It was at 3am Pacific May 25 that Skynet was created. And it came in the form of a messenger plugin so powerful it now runs my randomizer and does it better than the randomizer itself did. What have I created? :kaoback:
Found out someone took one of my artist's commissions, edited it and claimed it as their own. Called them out on Twitter, got blocked. Not sure whether to feel irritated or honored.
Im so glad that im into 16/32bit games because i'd never be able to create any assets for something more complex :p
I was thinking of MAYBE (a big maybe) starting an soundtrack resource thread where I would post one track per week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Constantine