Recent content by MySummerJob

1. Looking for an Office Tileset (RM MV)

Resource Type: Tiles Maker Format: MV Art Style: I'm using the default spriteset so far so something that looks close to that (guess that's RTP?) Description: I'm looking for an office with cubicles, stickynotes (and/or notepad), copy-machine, stapler (gotta also include a red one for a...
  2. Some questions about Image Tilesets

Ah okay, I guess (instead of making my own tileset) I'll just break my map into other smaller maps then... Interesting that used to be a feature (wonder if it will return in the future?). Ah I might have messed up the settings somewhere then because I didn't know what the X and O's meant... I...
  3. Hey

I'm not really good with these types of threads, but I figured I'd make one since I'll probably be more active here (outside of just lurking). Anyway, I'm new to the engine... I bought MV when it was on sale a couple weeks ago (on steam) since over the years I've enjoyed both playing and...
  4. Some questions about Image Tilesets

Hey, I have a couple questions about the image tilesets. I posted this first question on Reddit, but I figured I'd ask again here... I'm new to the program so I don't fully know how to use it properly, but I wanted to use a certain mix of Tilesets on a map (and I did figure out how to change...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Well, rats. Was really looking forward to trying out FPS Creator, but trying to install and set it up was pretty much impossible for my tiny brain to comprehend. So much for that, then.
Ah, home once more! I think I can safely work on my games now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flowermuncher77