Recent content by mythbuilder

1. mythbuilder

RMMV Prime Maxima: Warrior - v0.8 LIVE!

Synopsis An untimely death places you at the head of a high-risk mercenary squad in a bloody civil war. Thread the needle between savage battlefields and cutthroat politics as you uncover the truth behind your fallen comrade's demise. Master your arms. Rally your troops. Become a Warrior...
  2. mythbuilder

RMMV [RSE] Prime Maxima: Warrior

Thanks for taking the time to look at it! Improved tutorialization is being added in the upcoming patch of our game (which we will keep iterating on based on player feedback). Also looking into folks to commission unique graphics from at the moment.
  3. mythbuilder

Event RPG Maker 29th Birthday: Release Something Event

Hey @Archeia , still new to the community. Released a demo of my game in the duration of RSE so hope you don't mind me posting it. If folks are into number crunchy RPGs with satisfying navigation and combat (story content in dev), my game Prime Maxima: Warrior might be for you: Forum ...
  4. mythbuilder

RMMV [RSE] Prime Maxima: Warrior

Synopsis An untimely death places you at the head of a high-risk mercenary squad in a bloody civil war. Thread the needle between savage battlefields and cutthroat politics as you uncover the truth behind your fallen comrade's demise. Master your arms. Rally your troops. Become a Warrior...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I think that almost four years after ghosting the forums is a good time to come back
finally redesigned one of the major antagonist of my game, Pro... aka Prometheus.
Well, I've decided I'll take a break on making Forgotten Eclipse...and Make a mod for FNF
Trailer for my new game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teriarles