Recent content by N-Game Arts

1. N-Game Arts

Skills Lowering Equipment Durability

Sorry... I had feeling when I pushed the "post" it was wrong. -_- I'm using RPG Maker MV. Thanks.
  2. N-Game Arts

Skills Lowering Equipment Durability

Hello, I've been gone for sometime and want to get back to work on my game. <3 and I hope I'm posting this in the right place. ^^; I've took a lot of your guys advice and have done many changes and tweaks but I'm still looking into making a Resident Evil inventory setup.... if anyone remembers...
  3. N-Game Arts

Thoughts on Overwatch?

@AwesomeCool As Mage Heart said, it's $60 for PS4 and Xbox one http://www.amazon.com/Overwatch-Origins-PC/dp/B017L187YG/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1462763107&sr=1-1&keywords=overwatch I'll gladly take a 3 hour single-player campaign then one not at all. I want a story to give me a...
  4. N-Game Arts

Thoughts on Overwatch?

I've played it... pretty damn boring if you ask me... I know it's a "Beta" but holy hell, it's like they didn't even try to make the world and gameplay unique and they think it be worth 60$... dayone? I swear it's like AAA game don't ever try anymore. -_-
  5. N-Game Arts

Video Game Parody (Law/Design)

That's what I'm pretty much getting from this. as in "You never know untill you try" I guess these are the reasons why they say the copywrite laws are so damn confusing. but I think my project is coming along pretty nice and happy with the support I've been getting from it.  
  6. N-Game Arts

That wasn't my point... it was just to show case, that there are other projects at large then my self. and truth not hard to find... just type in Resident Evil RPG and it's first thing to pop up. again not what I was trying to get at. and both those reasons are not why they can stay on...
  7. N-Game Arts

indeed, and why I wanted to have this subject. I would have to say strongly that Resident Evil is trademarked by capcom and they very much want to keep that IP. I can't say I ever heard capcom stopping a free fangame... hell I'm not the only Resident Evil RPG out there...
  8. N-Game Arts

Hello, Some of you may know... I've been hard at work on a Resident Evil RPG parody style game. I'm about 3 weeks in development (which I know isn't much) ^^; I will be using many assists from from the original games.... It's sad how often we see smart and good projects drop do to cease...
  9. N-Game Arts

Doom, What do you think?

Doom 3 is the seconded greatest survival horror FPS game ever made. This Doom looks like a huge step back. Not saying it will be bad... just don't hold a candle to Doom 3... I understand it's back to the roots. but there's nothing there that hasn't already been done and this doom shows it...
  10. N-Game Arts

Games you think are Overrated?

Bethesda's Fallout and Elder Scroll games... Rockstar's GTA and Red Dead games... Naughty Dog's Uncharted and JAK 2&3 games There are many more but those are the biggest ones that come to mind and not one those I've ever beat, because they are boring and not FUN to play at all.
  11. N-Game Arts

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

I think I did it right? Here is the link to the brand new project with the probelm. If you turn OFF the Core Item Plugin then it will work.... if it's not a bug... then I guess I got to come up with something else to get it to work. :/...
  12. N-Game Arts

@Archeia oh, I didn't know that... I'm sorry. I thought... he didn't want me or us deploy any of our projects to any those sites cause he didn't like them or had future problems with them when downloading. I've never used any of these the upload files sites before... so had no clue or idea...
  13. N-Game Arts

@HeroicJay but said DO NOT DEPLOY IT to those sites or sites with timers? o.O or am I misunderstand his words?? @Yanfly ... :( Well sorry I didn't mean to cause you problems... Night then. ... now what am I going to do...
  14. N-Game Arts

@Yanfly -_-... really... All you just say is "upload the project online"... WHERE do you want me to upload it the "online" is a pretty big place. I don't go around clicking on random sites to upload or download stuff. All you told me is where to NOT go.... I'm fallowing your...
  15. N-Game Arts

@Yanfly I did everything you said to do and it still did the error I will upload the project to you but I don't know where... can you point me to somewhere you would like it to be downloaded from? Here is images of it doing it again in a brand new project and the one I'll send you.  

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!
Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.
Firefox pointed me to a little inspiration: https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/writers-maps

So, I shared. :D
To be released 2021/10/21

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlosmusashi