Recent content by Nacura

1. Nacura

refresh event (VisuStella - Label)

So I have to have a timer for each event, and does that plugin exist or not?
  2. Nacura

Thanks for the help, but I need to refresh a single page which is constantly counting, since the plugin does not know how to make it work, I put it above the comment that I want to update to show the counter.
  3. Nacura

Hello good Create a garden, and I am using the VisuStella - Label plugin and I need the event to be updated, I mean to create a timer so that it can be seen how long the seed needs to grow. since I plant but I can't see how long it takes or time for the food to appear. I attach a photo where...
  4. Nacura

how can i increase the attack

First of all, it is not that I omit something, but that the complements are in ENGLISH, and I am Latin Spanish, therefore I have to translate and this does not help me, instead of helping me I only see criticism, also thank you, I will look elsewhere. Greetings and thanks
  5. Nacura

What I want to do is that in battle, when eating a meal, it buffs me, +50 atk and that this is lost after 2 turns or at the end of the battle. but this one at the end of the battle continues with the damage that I add. <Max atk Buff: +50> I put this in the states but it doesn't work for me.
  6. Nacura

Hello good to all Consult how I can increase the attack but not in percentage, direct, it is that I want to make that in battle when eating an item, it gives me +50 attack and 12% critical chance and that it lasts 2 turns. Through yanfly there is one plugin: buff states cores and inside there...
  7. Nacura

Avy's Icon Workshop [Easter special!]

see Avy's do you have plates of food? since I have searched and cannot find.
  8. Nacura

RMMV Plugin All in one Requests

Well, if possible I have a lot of time since I'm just starting to create the game, now if it were to be able to be created as a reward, I could still give 1 copy of my game and credit to the creators, but only if it becomes possible. thank you very much in the same way.
  9. Nacura

this is 1 example although I found a plugin (EIS Grid Inventory) but it does not modify the internal inventory, it is opened by an event and I really would like to have the inventory that is drag and drop. Here I create what I need, I don't know if it will be possible, but because of the...
  10. Nacura

You are right because of size this is not enough, but the SDR_HudMaker plugin allowed me to change the sizes of the windows, in addition to the item information windows, I make them transparent and I would put them 1 on top of another, so they will only occupy 1 place. I will try to create an...
  11. Nacura

There is already an example, since I want in 1 window to have everything, items, statistics and skills, instead of several windows.
  12. Nacura

Hello Consult there is a plugin that you can use 1 window but everything is inside. Let me explain, when opening the menu, it shows statistics, items, skills that I have in a single window. Thank you!
  13. Nacura

com_sho Shop Inside Tileset

@tale Yes, because I liked it a lot, I already edited a Tileset and added it, if you get to make more modern Tileset, I will be happy to add my game. Thank you so much :)
  14. Nacura

com_sho Shop Inside Tileset

They are very cute, I will use them in my project, and will you create more? or if you have in another publication. I give it to you credit? Thank you :)
  15. Nacura

Side View Guns + Gun Tiles [PMusket]

I really liked your work, but you don't have the weapons in icons? greetings and thanks

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well. *That* was an entertaining fustercluck — and that’s not meant nearly as sarcastically as it sounds. I just had to make four different versions of the same conversation:
1: Attained MacGuffin.
2: Have not attained MacGuffin, but know its location.
3: Do not know MacGuffin’s location, but have a good idea where to find it.
4: Do not know where to look for MacGuffin.
Yep, feels good to be back. ^.^
I'm soooooooooo tired TT___TT why can't there be a plugin to let me sleep + work simultaneously ... !!
Mixing different pixi filters over a picture. :MV3:

lumina_in_space.jpg

I don't know if my game dev skills are improving... But my waifu making ones sure are. :LZSwink:
Who wants to solve a riddle from my game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSci