Recent content by Nacura

1. Nacura

RMMV Plugin All in one Requests

Well, if possible I have a lot of time since I'm just starting to create the game, now if it were to be able to be created as a reward, I could still give 1 copy of my game and credit to the creators, but only if it becomes possible. thank you very much in the same way.
  2. Nacura

this is 1 example although I found a plugin (EIS Grid Inventory) but it does not modify the internal inventory, it is opened by an event and I really would like to have the inventory that is drag and drop. Here I create what I need, I don't know if it will be possible, but because of the...
  3. Nacura

You are right because of size this is not enough, but the SDR_HudMaker plugin allowed me to change the sizes of the windows, in addition to the item information windows, I make them transparent and I would put them 1 on top of another, so they will only occupy 1 place. I will try to create an...
  4. Nacura

There is already an example, since I want in 1 window to have everything, items, statistics and skills, instead of several windows.
  5. Nacura

Hello Consult there is a plugin that you can use 1 window but everything is inside. Let me explain, when opening the menu, it shows statistics, items, skills that I have in a single window. Thank you!
  6. Nacura

com_sho Shop Inside Tileset

@tale Yes, because I liked it a lot, I already edited a Tileset and added it, if you get to make more modern Tileset, I will be happy to add my game. Thank you so much :)
  7. Nacura

com_sho Shop Inside Tileset

They are very cute, I will use them in my project, and will you create more? or if you have in another publication. I give it to you credit? Thank you :)
  8. Nacura

Side View Guns + Gun Tiles [PMusket]

I really liked your work, but you don't have the weapons in icons? greetings and thanks
  9. Nacura

how can i show a script in elections

Hello good. See how I can show a script in these options. thanks
  10. Nacura

Script: check if the actor is equipped with a weapon

Yes it worked for me, thank you very much! this code also works $gameParty.leader().weapons().length
  11. Nacura

Script: check if the actor is equipped with a weapon

Hello I need help, I am creating a verification script, where I verify if the actor or group is equipping a weapon, I leave below the script I have. $gameActors(1).equips(0).nil? Greetings and thanks
  12. Nacura

waynee95's Storage System

There I solve the error of increasing the maximum storage, now I will solve the other problems ajaj Change Max Capacity: $gameStorageSystems.storage(0).changeMaxCapacity(30)
  13. Nacura

waynee95's Storage System

Hello friend, you know I want to increase the maximum storage and it gives me error, I have the maximum storage 20, I put 50 and it gives error, and now I put 0 and it gives me the same error. I don't know if it will be the Script, but when I want to clean everything, or delete storage, I don't...
  14. Nacura

Popnfizzle's Edits 'n' Such

Hello, please need the credits Bokou I only have this and the page is down.
  15. Nacura

Disable mouse click movement

Yanfly add plugin for activation events afar

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cornmaniac