Nade-sama01

Omg, what can I say here? >3<

Hello, I'm Nadeshiko! You may call me Nade as well!

I'm 18 years old, anime & manga lover! And my hobby is to learn to do new things on my laptop~<3

My specialty is animation (CGI) and now I'm learning vfx *---*

I've just bought RPGMV and I'm loving it! I hope to start making my first official game soon!  :p

But first I must finish making my custom game resources x'DDD

Checkout my website~! :3

+3D Animation
+Anime
+Manga
+Romance
+RPGs
+Fantasy
Birthday
Dec 27, 1997 (Age: 23)
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses

Contact

Twitter
@NadeshikoLove1

Signature

Following

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making games is the only thing I'm good at. Real talk.
So, uh... where's the RPG Maker MZ update with the MV animation system? Is there a release date confirmed?
Also I'm kind of brave enough to admit this. I... I have a crush on Sephiroth.
Please don't call me anything offensive. I'm naturally crazy.
thanks to a lot of lunatic coding... my game finally has a stun mechanic that I feel really good about. damage enemy's mental psyche (mp), and once empty, hitting with certain attacks trigger combos that can stack the damage.
Waiting for the 1.40 update before testing out my copy of MZ so that I don't end up adding unnecessary work to my plate. Meanwhile the current fourth draft for my story is taking shape, and I'm fleshing out the lore as I realize how things would make better sense here and there for the world that I'm building.
Sword_of_Dusk wrote on BCj's profile.
Just found out about your complications. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I wish I could do something substantial for you, but our distance from each other makes that an impossibility. Still, if you ever need to talk or vent, I'm here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gabbothedead