Recent content by NakedGrif

1. NakedGrif

JP Levels

Heres a copy paste of it Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < rpg_managers.js:1618 ReferenceError: MVC is not defined     at file:///C:/Users/Grif/Documents/Games/Playing%20around/js/plugins/Fox_JPBoost.js:34:19     at Array.forEach (native)     at Game_Actor.gainJp...
  2. NakedGrif

JP Levels

I went and added it just in case and its still not working. I dont get why
  3. NakedGrif

JP Levels

I updated the plugin and its still crashing at the same spot. 
  4. NakedGrif

JP Levels

Thought I updated all of his plugins...Lemme doublecheck
  5. NakedGrif

JP Levels

Reference Error MVC is not defined.  If I use the debug thing, it points here... var tagValue = MVC.getProp(item.meta, tag);
  6. NakedGrif

JP Levels

For whatever reason, the mediafire link to JPBoost is only going to the original version, and your post says it should be 1.0.4.  The reason I bring this up is now when I use Guard it gives me an error saying MVC is undefined and points to the JPBoost script.
  7. NakedGrif

Distributing just to friends

Thank you!
  8. NakedGrif

Ok so after much fiddling about I was able to ge Intel XDK to make me the APK. It works on my phone (yay) and now Im wondering, would I be sending the APK out to my friends?
  9. NakedGrif

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Not gonna lie, I was having a terrible day, then I log in and see this new plugin and it made it soooo much better.
  10. NakedGrif

My issue with Intel XDK is that it always crashes on me.
  11. NakedGrif

I know nothing about the web hosting thing or Id be all over that. I dont mind distributing for windows, and Ive already done that a few times with both VX Ace and MV. One of the reasons I got MV was for the Android and IOS platforms so I could send it to more people (mainly the ones who use the...
  12. NakedGrif

When I do that, it gives me the 'Python' is not recognized... Im running thru the manual method, and it says if you have windows 10 you already have python. Which I didnt read before I installed it so Im really unsure why this isnt working. It also didnt do one of the other install steps right.
  13. NakedGrif

Battle Character Limit

I have one issue with this and Ill admit I havent tried to fiddle with the settings yet for fear of breaking things, buuut my battle results screen has them stacked too close to each other so that the results are unreadable.
  14. NakedGrif

More Enemy Drops

That did it! Thanks so much for puzzling it out
  15. NakedGrif

More Enemy Drops

The link still takes me to the Nov 6th version

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alpeesharma1212