Recent content by nakina

1. nakina

Changing the rules of "death" status

I used Yanfly's Advanced Switches and Variables to make a move that activates exactly at max tp. You could probably do something similar with enemy hp. I'm attaching a screenshot of my event page for you. Hope this helps!
  2. nakina

FREE WHITEOUT: Resurrection - Looking for artist

I could try my hand at voice acting for your game. I'm a 24 year old male with a somewhat deep voice.
  3. nakina

Title Screen Change Via Event

Look for Yanfly's Dynamic Title Images plugin. You will also need the Yanfly Engine Core Plugin to use it.
  4. nakina

Event Battle Processing: Game Over

If you want to make an automatic game over when your party fails in battle you have to uncheck the "can lose" option in battle processing. "Can lose" is only there if you want to do more events after a loss but if you want just a game over screen then you don't use "can lose".
  5. nakina

RMMV Stir Crazy

Synopsis: A wizard has been teleported into a tower by demons. Upon waking inside this tower, the wizard known as Pyre Lord finds himself unable to leave. After spending a while inside the tower, Pyre Lord grows very bored and notices one of the shelves seems rather empty. Then, he notices a...
  6. nakina

One Map Game Challenge Submissions

Title: Stir Crazy Description: A wizard gets bored so he decides to summon a demon. I made this game in a few hours, I hope someone finds some enjoyment in it. You can download it on windows, linux, or mac here Things used: Maps: 1 Events: 7 Switches: 4 Variables: 0 Plugins: 8 Endings: 3
  7. nakina

I've been working on my project more lately but Soulcalibur 6 is coming to stop me.

I've been working on my project more lately but Soulcalibur 6 is coming to stop me.
  8. nakina

Hide casting message on certain skills

With core battle engine I can use <Display Text> and <Display Icon> in the skill's note box and it does pretty much what I want it to do but there's still the black transparent line that shows up at the top. I'm just nitpicking at this point though, it works well enough that I don't think there...
  9. nakina

Hide casting message on certain skills

I'm looking for a plugin that will hide the message that displays when you use a skill.
  10. nakina

Balancing fight

You can try out Yanfly's Enemy Levels That let's you set custom levels for enemies to start at based on various conditions.
  11. nakina

What is wrong with my script?

I tried just removing the Var part of your variable declarations and that fixed it
  12. nakina

How do I use the player's current class as a condition (Yanfly's auto passive states)

I've ended up making a troop event using yanfly's advanced switches and variables and yanfly's base troop events that makes certain skills happen based on your class exactly when you reach max tp. Thanks for showing me how to do class checks with auto passives still, I might still find a use...
  13. nakina

Changing stuff by event doesn't work !

This sounds like stuff you can set by default in the database. You shouldn't need an event if you're wanting to start the game at a certain level with items and skills. You just need to set the initial level on the actor to the desired level and choose their starting equipment. You can set...
  14. nakina

Party Guest that doesn't fight.

Here's a different place you can find Party Guests
  15. nakina

I finally have most of the core gameplay prototyped in my project. Now I just need to start...

I finally have most of the core gameplay prototyped in my project. Now I just need to start building everything else lol.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor