1. Name

Work. Work. Work.

Work. Work. Work.
  2. Name

DS World Tiles

Oh I was trying to find the building ones. thanks
  3. Name

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@Caitlin Thanks for the advice. I was trying to get a good contrast of red and black. Lol. Since most gamer stuff is red and black. I think I would change it to the checkered floor instead. :)  (o_O waay too much red.lol)
  4. Name

Game & Map Screenshots 8

screenshots of my gamecade interior 1st and 2nd flrs Not signed in  
  5. Name

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@Celianna thanks. i haven't done the shadows or lighting yet. just the basic map layout :)
  6. Name

Game & Map Screenshots 8

beginning map of my game..still need some extras and maybe some edits. :) Version 1 Version 2
  7. Name

Game & Map Screenshots 8

A map of player's house. downstairs. :)
  8. Name

DS World Tiles

I was wondering why there were no modern overworld tiles for the DS set like I see in the nintendo ds version?
  9. Name

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@A-Moonless-Night thank you
  10. Name

Game & Map Screenshots 8

my kitchen map. added little things here and there
  11. Name

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@ksjp17 there is a room in my house shaped like that, but i was testing the angled walls to see how they look :)  
  12. Name

Game & Map Screenshots 8

thought i'd post a small screenshot of something random. :)  this is just a simple bedroom .
  13. Name

Item Menu Script

I got it! thanks so much!! solved!
  14. Name

Item Menu Script

@Lantiz okies. I will try it!
  15. Name

Item Menu Script

I am working on my own item menu plugin based off of the default item menu script. I have it the way I want, but the help info doesn't show in the box. Can anyone help me with this? Here is the script:   Here is a screenshot: (the box at the bottom right is the desc...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips