Recent content by namfoodleJax

1. namfoodleJax

State change enemy sprite

Hello good folks. I thought there might be a plugin for this, but couldn't find anything. I wanted a really simple plugin to change enemy sprites when they're afflicted with a specific state. For example, a "Frog" state changes their sprite to a frog. Alternatively, something that just scales...
  2. namfoodleJax

Random Stat Growth by Formula

Although that plugin gets close to what I want, it uses stat bonuses from equipment into the formula, which makes it wonky - now the better your equipment, the lower the chance to increase the character's stats.
  3. namfoodleJax

Random Stat Growth by Formula

Hello and good day to you all. There's a specific thing I've wanted for ages, which is a plugin for random stat growth on level-ups following a specific formula. The chance for a stat to grow would be (Actor's max for the stat - Actor's current stat) / (Actor's max level - Actor's current...
  4. namfoodleJax

Animated Enemies

It seems that, when scaling by distance is turned on, the 'center' of the enemy for animations gets wonky. I think the center is the same regardless of scaling. Is there some way to fix this? Thanks in advance, and apologies if this has been noticed before.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vongolavxv