Recent content by nanakra

1. nanakra

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Got my own start on RPG Maker 95. Still have not released a game to this day. *Hangs head in mock shame* I loved listening to all the music though. Was so jazzed to recognize some real gems from RM2k and 2k3 in MV. Really wishing they would remaster the midi RMXP tracks. (Maybe for MZ?) That...
  2. nanakra

Replace actor faceset in event messages based on switches and variables

Just tested that out and works perfectly with no conflicts with the scripts I'm using. I thought it would be much more complex than that, but I haven't gotten to case statements in the tutorial I've been following on youtube. I would like to pull it out as it's own separate script as an aliased...
  3. nanakra

Replace actor faceset in event messages based on switches and variables

Hi Everyone, I have kind of a complex script request here, or at least it's complex to me. I'm an RGSS3 / Ruby novice. I know enough to understand what I'm looking at and can cobble things together for the most part (still learning), but what I'm looking for is a bit beyond me at my experience...
  4. nanakra

[VX Ace] Clear everything in inventory except for key items

Thanks @Heirukichi and @Roninator2! That did the trick and was exactly what I was looking for!
  5. nanakra

[VX Ace] Clear everything in inventory except for key items

Hi there! I'm trying to figure out how to wipe everything from the party inventory (items, weapons, armor) but keep all key items. This is for a jail type scene where the party won't get anything back. However I am treating the key items as protected quest items and don't want to wipe them. Not...
  6. nanakra

Base sprites emotes and animations

I've got a few that I can think of! - Fishing - Mining - Digging - Chopping wood - Chopping a tree - Sawing logs - Sleeping - Cooking - Eating - Rubbing belly
  7. nanakra

Base sprites emotes and animations

I don't know if you are taking requests or suggestions, but it would be awesome if you could do sitting sprites too. So many RPGs just have the NPCs standing on chairs and stools. They could also have animations like eating, drinking, chatting, reading, or even typing at a keyboard for the...
  8. nanakra

Downed / Damaged Character issues in Character Generator

Not sure if it's been mentioned or not as a quick search has not turned up anything.   I was working on creating some sprite sheets and editing them in GIMP however once I got to the point where I was ready to edit the damaged character sprites I noticed that all three of them were identical...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So many ideas, so little energy.
SA57Face.pngSA57_IDLE.gifThis is just a "Chinese opera actor" who is totally not a serial killer. Now, we just need to clean up a pile of dead bodies found in his backyard. :kaojoy:
E7DsT3VXsAInVpu

working on my avatar, because i couldn't stand looking at it anymore :D
still not finished though...
alpacaraptors = love!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bububoo