NanashiX
Last Activity:
Sep 9, 2015
Birthday:
Oct 14, 1991 (Age: 27)
Hawaii (go behind the mountain into Traverse Town)

Share This Page

NanashiX

Villager, Male, 27, from Hawaii (go behind the mountain into Traverse Town)

NanashiX was last seen:
Sep 9, 2015
    1. There are no messages on NanashiX's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 14, 1991 (Age: 27)
    Hawaii (go behind the mountain into Traverse Town)
    First Language:
    English
    Hello All!

I'm basically looking to make game making my career. I know it's a lot of work, but I'm willing to work hard.

I haven't made any games yet, so my main priority is to finish at least one game and see how it goes.

If anybody is still new into this and wants to make something let me know. If you are a veteran and willing to teach someone I'm ready and willing to learn everything. 

I am glad to have found a community that is so well maintained and constantly active. Let's make the world a gamer world. 

I have Skype if anyone wants to have a good brainstorm  :guffaw:

I love anything creative. Games, art, music, writing, heck anything really. When someone creates something, I always believe that they put their heart into it. That is why I see that piece of creativity as something that needs to be looked at. Indie games, Fanfiction, web comics, all of these things are a way for people to express themselves and I am a firm believer that they deserve to be enjoyed.

Working out is a must for me. I like to stay in shape and do my best to better myself. Exercise helps the brain let go of anything that is blocking the mind. Sadly being in a car accident doesn't help :p. Hopefully, I can get back to basketball and swimming. If you have any interests like above, let me know and we can have a great discussion :).