nanokan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• to everyone what hire me.

Guys i m Really busy .stop sending me request to me i have only 2 people and you guys came always in my wait list.

its existing 2 list of people who request me

list 01.

People what i doing stuff witout money

list 02.

People what i do stuff with money (not in this forum )

so for people who they are in list one its gonna duration very long to do stuff for you guys becouse i want to life..
    nanokan
    nanokan
    i write a update if i m ready to do some stuff for you guys.. but you must wait....
    all my request are now on ice becouse i m in school learning digital Painting... if you have a requestes.

you must wait next year
    nanokan
    nanokan
    sry but dat is it, than i can do better works its only for you guys to make it everthing in better. my games your logos and my Ressorce...
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    It was a joke sir =3
    nanokan
    nanokan
    i know //rmwforums.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/default_wink.gif
    I was wondering if you could do a South American tileset from 50 BCE. Like Incan style tiles. message me if interested. If you need in your native language, let me know.
    nanokan
    nanokan
    yes i could do when you but what you mean?

if you mean outworld tiles than yes 01

if you mean Indoor tiles than yes 02

if you mean World_tiles than yes 03

write the number what you mean...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusCryo