Recent content by naomex1

1. RMMZ Small change in plugin (RMZ – Weather EX)

Hi. In the weather part there is the fogs of the make xp rpg, but the fog moves only for vertical (down) and horizontal (Right), is there any way to add the movement for vertical (up) and horizontal (Left)? Negative movement makes the fog stop moving. If you have someone who knows, with free...
  2. RMMZ Surfing Ability (Plugin)

Yes, it worked perfectly as I wanted. Automatic execution is on the second tab, it will reset the event. The player will not notice. I'll pay more attention to the rules. :)
  3. RMMZ Surfing Ability (Plugin)

hello I did everything as you say, I was having a problem in the end, but I managed to solve it by changing the execution to automatic. Thank you, for the knowledge.
  4. RMMZ Change in the plugin "RMZ - Weather EX" Atelier Rgss.

Hi! I contacted the author of the plugin a couple of months ago and got no answers. No, negative number stops the fog. Is there a way to make a "patch" on the plugin, to enable reverse movement?
  5. RMMZ Surfing Ability (Plugin)

Thank you very much. I will test it now.
  6. RMMZ Change in the plugin "RMZ - Weather EX" Atelier Rgss.

Hi. In the weather part there is the fogs of the make xp rpg, but the fog moves only for vertical (down) and horizontal (Right), is there any way to add the movement for vertical (up) and horizontal (Left)?
  7. RMMZ Surfing Ability (Plugin)

Thanks for answering. It would just be movement on the map, when entering the water an animation would appear (I already did the animation). The Character would have to learn skill to be able to swim. Yes, press the action button while facing the water tiles and a menu pops up asking you to...
  8. RMMZ Surfing Ability (Plugin)

Is there a plugin that works like the pokemon Surf skill? (rpg maker mz).
  9. Change Party Leader

Thank you, you were my private Jesus Christ.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

dd_airport.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:
Stimpaks and More.png
Continued work. Still a WIP, some need some retouching. Stimpak, Radaway, Psycho, Jet, Mentats, Medex(ish/needs to be purple), bloodpack, glowing bloodpack. Made some Nuka too. Need to make Rad-X.
Nuka Sheet WIP FR.png
Done translating our projects intro sequence : D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyaka