Recent content by Narwhales3

1. Ultra Mode 7

So I did what you said, (F8) and it opened which should be it. Thank you very much! I just downloaded the new version and it works wonderfully, the plugin also works with the other YEP plugins I have in here. Can't wait to see what I can make with it, :rwink: I'll report back if I encounter...
  2. Ultra Mode 7

Hello! I've just discovered this plugin not too long ago and I really like it! I like this type of camera angle plugins and I can't really find any others like it. However, I've encountered a problem while trying to use the plugin. The plugin would always give me an error message, even when I'm...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sigh...I can do everything I need for this game but make actual sprites and tile maps for it. Guess I'll look into hiring someone for that
Goes looking for assets, ends up creating memes. I have priorities?
i'm working on finishing an old game in vx ace (the first game i tried to make in vx ace), and it's making me realize how many things i've come to take for granted in mv (like the additional BCDE tile layer and the plugin manager).
It's ma birfday! Gonna chill and work on my project, editing some icons for my compass rn. Later It's pizza and a movie, maybe Blazing Saddles...
I really hope Google stadia/Amazon luna become successful household "consoles" in the future only because I could see it being 1000x easier to get RPG Maker and other indie games on their platforms & if so I PRAY they have gate keepers to keep half baked indie games out of the mix so they don't end up like steam/itch.io with 1000s of incomplete RM projects that continue to give our community a bad stigma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plugin_dude