Share This Page

NasranSalleh

This is me in pixel art format :D, Male, 23, from Perak, Malaysia

Alive, and kickin' it! Jun 28, 2018

NasranSalleh was last seen:
Jun 29, 2018
    1. Clockwarkgate
      Clockwarkgate
      umm, hey'er NasranSalleh (in pixel art format). I want to ask for permission on your one map submission "Potion of Palenque" to be tested in my friend's indie game console. He is currently porting Unity and RGSS games in it.

(his page for promotion )
      <--snip-->
      1. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        @Project CROSS It's disruptive to post this to multiple people in a public setting, as it floods the recent profile posts (and also violates our rules for status update promotion). In the future, handle stuff like this through Private Messages. Thanks.
        Jul 15, 2019
      2. Kes
        Kes
        It is also asking about assets for use in a non RM engine. I have, therefore, deleted your link.
        Jul 15, 2019
    2. NasranSalleh
      NasranSalleh
      Alive, and kickin' it!
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 3, 1996 (Age: 23)
    Student
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    Action-adventure games, adventure, life, living life to the fullest
    Just a regular boy:ahappy: (or man) who loves to make games for fun. Actually, I like making lots of things for fun. And I also make games to SHARE WITH THE WORLD, INCLUDING YOU :awink:

Currently making games for the RPG Maker One Map Game Challenge . It's all right; I love how they give limits to how many switches and variables and events to use, so that we don't get lost creating too many events. It limits the scope of the game, making it easier to finish a game. Yay! I recommend you to try it :LZSjoy:

Interact