Nathan Frost
Last Activity:
Apr 4, 2015
Birthday:
Dec 3, 1996 (Age: 22)

Share This Page

Nathan Frost

... only the world's greatest Secret Agent., Male, 22, from Webster, Massachusetts

Veteran

Someone stole my debit card number but thankfully it was blocked, and my card was destroyed by my bank. I'll have a new one shortly. :) Feb 26, 2015

Nathan Frost was last seen:
Apr 4, 2015
    1. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      Heater is broken, room is cold, not good. :(
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Geoff Moore
        Geoff Moore
        Your name is becoming literal!
        Nov 21, 2014
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        He said what I was thinking!
        Nov 21, 2014
      4. Geoff Moore
        Nov 21, 2014
    2. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      Don't you hate it when you mean to write a word like accepted but you write excepted instead? -.-
      2. Nathan Frost
        Nathan Frost
        Oh don't remind me. That likes to happen at the worst times unfortunately. I can relate, Ms Littlefish.
        Nov 20, 2014
      3. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        MUHAHA YOU UNDERSTAND...YOU ARE NOW NIONISISE!
        Nov 20, 2014
      4. Nathan Frost
        Nathan Frost
        I'll find a cure for it, don't you worry. :p
        Nov 20, 2014
    3. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      I love Far Cry 4's easter egg ending. ha ha
    4. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      Well now it's time to test how good I am at math so I can create hp and mp rings. .-.
      1. Nathan Frost
        Nathan Frost
        Well I failed big time. I made the rings but they are really, really bad. ha ha
        Nov 19, 2014
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        I like to make cursed rings. They greatly increase a stat or grant an useful bonus to the heroes but there's always a price to pay...
        Nov 19, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      3. Nathan Frost
        Nathan Frost
        I agree though, there always has to be a price. Other wise nobody would leave rings laying around for adventurers! Then again, the heroes are dumb enough to pick them up. .-.
        Nov 19, 2014
    5. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      Driving is exausting... What a long trip..
    6. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      so when you find out family members work at the same job -_-
      1. That Bread
        That Bread
        oooh sounds like some awkward times are coming your way.
        Nov 16, 2014
      2. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Bwhahaahaa.
        Nov 16, 2014
      3. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        I wouldn't mind...depending on the family member...
        Nov 16, 2014
    7. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      Who want's to be my buddy on Skype?! :D Any one? (Sees a tumble weed pass by.)
      1. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        *hands a cookie* You've gotta be more forceful about it, like: "Hey. Hey you. Let's be Skype friends right NOW!" And then roar or something.
        Nov 15, 2014
      2. Nathan Frost
        Nathan Frost
        Is this a cookie of invitation? :0
        Nov 15, 2014
    8. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      So I started an indie name called Carbon Crow, and I plan to release a tech demo for Corvus Gates - Cry of the Blackbird soon. (Dungeon Crawler Styled). Really excited about it. :)
    9. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      How do you sound out Degica? I've always been trying to figure it out. It'd be pretty sad to know that it's really easy to sound out the entire time. ha ha
      2. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
        C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
        Dej - icker?
        Nov 5, 2014
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        I pronounce it like Google Translate apparently. I would be shocked though if it were right. I'm notoriously bad for pronouncing words I've read incorrectly.
        Nov 5, 2014
      4. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        I always thought it was DYE-gick-uh. I'm definitely wrong.
        Nov 5, 2014
    10. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      1. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
        Nov 5, 2014
      2. Nathan Frost
        Nathan Frost
        Thank you, for those wondering what it's supposed to be resembling. It's the hero and heroine sprites from Cellianna's RFT like Monkeysnow55 said. :)
        Nov 5, 2014
      3. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
        C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
        golly adursohgouehgasdjglaisjdglaisjdg i need character art from marimo somehow. so good!
        Nov 5, 2014
    11. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      Going on a buying frenzy again. Just bought the Dungeon Music Pack and the Classic Fantasy Music Pack today.
    12. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      You know that feeling when you call your bank, and your work check is not in there like it's supposed to be... yeah it's one of those times again.
    13. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      Stupid Great Old Wisdom tree, I'm gonna send you to the Subterranean Starfield... eventually. :(
    14. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      Shook up my tea, opened it up the moment after and it exploded on me ha ha. The more you know.
    15. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      So I've been messing around with the old FF 4 tiles and found a awesome font that fits with the SNES style, After a few adjustments and about 5-6 scripts later this is what I have to show. haha enjoy :) http://1drv.ms/1tbq7lU
      1. Nathan Frost
        Nathan Frost
        I also wanted to mention, the game is a single exe after using a virtualization process, but I didn't modify the original dll or exe file. Also that's a link to my one-drive for those who are wondering.
        Oct 28, 2014
      2. byrdbones
        byrdbones
        Sweet deal, I dig it. Did you have to copy and put together the tiles from FF4 yourself?
        Oct 28, 2014
      3. Nathan Frost
        Nathan Frost
        Yes, I also up sized them to 32x32 using nearest neighbor. I was thinking about making a joking type game where everything is just being made fun of. I mean I liked FF IV a lot but only if I was a half decent story writer haha
        Oct 28, 2014
    16. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      I think I got it to work now
      maybe it will load this rom xD
    17. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      started streaming on twitch,
      Right now I'm streaming one of my favorite games from the Nintendo, Mega Man II. Come Join!
    18. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      Looking back though my order history on my account, I know where all my money went now. xD I still didn't get all the things I want yet.
    19. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      So I got called into work today on my only day off..
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        That really sucks. I work my schedule with little fuss, so you'd think others would do the same so we could enjoy OUR days off.
        Oct 14, 2014
      3. Nathan Frost
        Nathan Frost
        Thankfully though now that my shift is over, they reviewed my hours, and told me I can have tomorrow off with no interruptions or call ins :D
        Oct 15, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        That's good to hear! Maybe it will be twice as sweet now.
        Oct 15, 2014
    20. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      So you use RPG Maker, big whoop, want to fight about it? @('.'@)
      1. Ikari
        Ikari
        FITE ME IRL BRO (@'.')@
        Oct 14, 2014
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        becuz rpgmaker iznt real gaem makng tha end.
        Oct 14, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 3, 1996 (Age: 22)
    First Language:
    English
    I want to strive in this community and be helpful in anyway I can. I know ruby in general and could identify several problems and find possible solutions as well. If you have a question, feel free to ask me in a Personal Message. If you need a script written, I do take paid commissions, but don't worry, they're not high. I do them more as a practice then anything, however, please do not expect me to preform w, x, y, and z for you. As there is better talent out there, and I do not possess the desire for making anything too complex. If your looking for encryption services, I have a topic for that as well. But hey, don't pay to much attention to anything above, I'm always looking to meet new members in this community and would be happy to talk to you either way. :)

Danger Zone! | Phrasing.

Signature

A brand new way to encrypt your projects and protect your assets. Let's get started. - F.E.U.X 2.1.5 ENCRYPTION

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius

[​IMG]

You know you can't stop looking.