Nathan Frost
Last Activity:
Apr 4, 2015
Birthday:
Dec 3, 1996 (Age: 22)

Share This Page

Nathan Frost

... only the world's greatest Secret Agent., Male, 22, from Webster, Massachusetts

Veteran

Someone stole my debit card number but thankfully it was blocked, and my card was destroyed by my bank. I'll have a new one shortly. :) Feb 26, 2015

Nathan Frost was last seen:
Apr 4, 2015
    1. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      Marimo knows how to fufill a desire for art. My word, this bust art is amazing! I won't share it just yet though. But take my word for it, she's definatly worth the hire.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ikari
        Ikari
        Ah, alright. I'll request one if that's the case.
        Oct 12, 2014
      3. marimo
        marimo
        aww Nathan you are too nice to me!
        Oct 13, 2014
      4. Nathan Frost
        Nathan Frost
        Your welcome Marimo. :)
        Oct 13, 2014
    2. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      So I'm working hard on my simulation game and came up with this so far http://i.imgur.com/Kn6LaDw.png It's part of the main area of the game where you'll spend a lot of your time doing various things. PS ; I love the farm pack you made Celianna.
      1. Randommerade
        Randommerade
        Great mapping and I agree her farm pack is very cute :)
        Oct 9, 2014
      2. Nathan Frost
        Nathan Frost
        Thank you, Randommerade :)
        Oct 9, 2014
    3. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      So, does anyone have any recomendations for a music pack to fit into a simulation style game?
      2. DesperateMeasurez
        DesperateMeasurez
        Yeah, Kevin has tons of stuff. You could score multiple projects with his music and never reuse the same piece twice. He's an excellent recommendation!
        Oct 8, 2014
      3. Alkorri
      4. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        And thanks, guys, this is a nice find for me too :)
        Oct 8, 2014
    4. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      Midnight means it's Tuesday and Tuesday means it's payday! Thank you direct deposit. ^_^
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        15 minute in car just for go to the general store xD....my mother decide the great place for live xD ..but aniway I will soon move in the city so the problem of transportation will not a problem anymore : D!
        Oct 7, 2014
      3. Nathan Frost
        Nathan Frost
        Ah, see? There you go. Hopefully it works out well for you man.
        Oct 7, 2014
      4. Vance Raehart
        Vance Raehart
        i gart my last friday
        Oct 7, 2014
    5. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      Netflix never has the movies I want to watch online. I want to watch a movie now, not wait three days for a dvd in the mail. :(
      1. Bukarett
        Bukarett
        Ah, Amazon Prime maybe? You usually have to pay for movies to watch though. If they are worth it I pay this extra 2 bucks to watch it within 24 hours, it's not the greatest deal though :|
        Oct 5, 2014
    6. Nathan Frost
      Nathan Frost
      So I bought Gyrowolf's Galactic Music Pack out of intrest, what is your opinions about the musical package?
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 3, 1996 (Age: 22)
    First Language:
    English
    I want to strive in this community and be helpful in anyway I can. I know ruby in general and could identify several problems and find possible solutions as well. If you have a question, feel free to ask me in a Personal Message. If you need a script written, I do take paid commissions, but don't worry, they're not high. I do them more as a practice then anything, however, please do not expect me to preform w, x, y, and z for you. As there is better talent out there, and I do not possess the desire for making anything too complex. If your looking for encryption services, I have a topic for that as well. But hey, don't pay to much attention to anything above, I'm always looking to meet new members in this community and would be happy to talk to you either way. :)

Danger Zone! | Phrasing.

Signature

A brand new way to encrypt your projects and protect your assets. Let's get started. - F.E.U.X 2.1.5 ENCRYPTION

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius

[​IMG]

You know you can't stop looking.