Natural
Last Activity:
Jan 1, 2016

Share This Page

Natural

恭司, Male, from Unknown

Veteran

Happy New Years you crablady people. May the chickens be with you in 2016. Jan 1, 2016

Natural was last seen:
Jan 1, 2016
    1. Natural
      Natural
      Happy New Years you crablady people. May the chickens be with you in 2016.
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Happy New Year!
        Jan 1, 2016
    2. Natural
      Natural
      Despite my Ipad 2 being a piece of old technology that can't use good styluses and not as competent as some of the newer tablets I made it work by downloading Astropad for my Macbook Pro and Ipad 2 and turning Graphics Gale into a Mac Application. It works like a charm, I like how Astropad shows where the lines are going to go.
    3. Natural
      Natural
      Who knew that I would ever even think about making my own soundcloud. I'm actually pretty excited. I don't think that I would have ever made music or get back into coding, even drawing for that matter it wasn't for RPG Maker.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Natural
        Natural
        I'll send you a link as soon as I get something uploaded on soundcloud. Something is in the works at the moment. Nothing crazy since I'm a beginner though. I've been focusing more time on learning how to use my DAW than actually doing anything with it. I want to work on some kind of artwork too for my first song before it's uploaded.
        Dec 28, 2015
      3. Natural
        Natural
        Dec 28, 2015
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Which DAW are you using?
        Dec 28, 2015
    4. Natural
      Natural
      2. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        (y)
        Dec 27, 2015
        1 person likes this.
      3. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        That's... a lot of tea.
        Dec 27, 2015
      4. Natural
        Natural
        Yeah that's $850 worth of tea + the brewer cost me $200 when I bought it. You can probably get the brewer cheaper now though.
        Dec 27, 2015
    5. Natural
      Natural
      Merry Christmas everyone !
      1. Dungeonmind
        Dungeonmind
        Merry Christmas!
        Dec 26, 2015
      2. Rikifive
        Rikifive
        Merry Christmas!
        Dec 26, 2015
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Merry Christmas
        Dec 26, 2015
    6. Natural
      Natural
      I drank a little too much tonight.. + A lot of food = zzz
      1. taarna23
        taarna23
        Ack! Have a glass of water or two before you sleep so you don't hate yourself tomorrow!
        Dec 25, 2015
    7. Natural
      Natural
      I'm so tired today blah. These next few days I'll be hibernating from all the food lol.
    8. Natural
      Natural
      It's my birthday today !
      2. Lunarea
        Lunarea
        Happy Birthday!! :)
        Dec 24, 2015
      3. Natural
        Natural
        Thanks, having a good one so far.
        Dec 24, 2015
      4. Rikifive
        Rikifive
        That's good! ^^

I'm never celebrating my birthdays. =P
        Dec 24, 2015
    9. Natural
      Natural
      Respect my authoritah
      1. SPP
        SPP
        No. Simple sweet with a little avocado on top.
        Dec 23, 2015
    10. Natural
      Natural
      Waking up trying to figure out what I shall make for breakfast.
      1. byronclaude
        byronclaude
        PIZZA!
        Dec 22, 2015
      2. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        an egg sandwich.
        Dec 22, 2015
    11. Natural
      Natural
      I'm kind of proud of this considering I didn't trace this. I drew it off hand. I find it easier to draw with dots for some reason. To other people who have experience this might look bad though lol. http://postimg.org/image/nuiaipp5r/
      1. Valkyriet
        Valkyriet
        everybody starts off somewhere. Dont be too hard on yourself :)
        Dec 22, 2015
      2. Natural
        Natural
        Yeah that's true haha I just need to practice more. I feel like it's so much easier to draw on paper than to draw digital sketches probably because of my mouse. I really want to make my own character art style and animations for my game rather than using the default ones. But it's going to be very difficult for me though. I'm thinking it might be more realistic to use custom art for my 2nd game if I finish my first one.
        Dec 22, 2015
      3. Natural
        Natural
        Dec 22, 2015
    12. Natural
      Natural
      There's a suspicious van chilling in front of the house with 4 people in it. I'm just waiting for these dudes to come try some sheep lol. I'm staring at them so hard through the window with my kitchen lights on.
      1. Fernyfer775
        Fernyfer775
        Step 1: Put chocolate drizzle on your buttcheeks.

Step 2: Moon them through the window.

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit!
        Dec 21, 2015
      2. Natural
        Natural
        LIke seriously some weird things are going on in my neighborhood tonight. I seen a bunch of people go up to this one house and all of the lights went out. And then I seen the same people go to this other house and then the lights all went out a couple minutes after. I stopped watching them I put on my cameras and my door alarm with my double front door.
        Dec 21, 2015
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        I hope it is nothing serious.

And am hoping that you will be okay.
        Dec 21, 2015
    13. Natural
      Natural
      Starting to get somewhere with music w00 but not drawing lol.. Teach me your ways people who draw digitally :'(
      1. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        are u ready to suffer~?
        Dec 21, 2015
      2. Natural
        Natural
        Ok, lets do dis.
        Dec 21, 2015
    14. Natural
      Natural
      Drawing makes me tired probably because I haven't done it since art class in high school lol..
    15. Natural
      Natural
      You know it would be really nice if I could find my 1TB External Hard drive..
      1. Natural
        Natural
        I found it !
        Dec 20, 2015
      2. Nirwanda
        Nirwanda
        Yay!
        Dec 20, 2015
      3. Natural
        Natural
        thank you #basedgod
        Dec 20, 2015
    16. Natural
      Natural
      They made a Dragon Ball Z commercial for the ford focus lol wot
      2. XPKobold
        XPKobold
        Wait is this for real?
        Dec 19, 2015
      3. Natural
        Natural
        Yeah lol although I can't find any videos online. I only seen one of those commercials on a youtube pop up I'm assuming in the next week they should be popping up.
        Dec 19, 2015
      4. XPKobold
        XPKobold
        I wouldn't be surprised after seeing this.
        Dec 19, 2015
    17. Natural
      Natural
      Yo Ableton amigos what packs do you guys like the best for creating game music?
    18. Natural
      Natural
      That moment when I have 90 minutes of free time and I'm being lazy. I kinda feel like writing but like I've been working on learning/doing things for the last 15 hours.
      1. taarna23
        taarna23
        15 hours?? Sounds like nap time to me...
        Dec 18, 2015
      2. Natural
        Natural
        Yes everyday. I use the Pomodoro technique. Spend 25 minutes learning/doing something and then take a 5 minute break. I basically have 90 minutes of free time aside from the 5 minute breaks. I use it whenever I feel like it I guess. Usually right before I go to sleep lol.
        Dec 18, 2015
    19. Natural
      Natural
      Save the image from MV and you have to double the size for the parallax. Not sure why I have to resize it 2x as large in PS.. That's a really bad feature of MV. It should save as the same size so you're not losing pixel quality.
      2. Natural
        Natural
        Ah gotcha, I found the plugin you were talking about. Thanks, I'll check it out.
        Dec 17, 2015
      3. Natural
        Natural
        I guess you can always save a transparent image too. You'd have to double the size in PS and then open up your tiles and manually add them into photoshop. Autotiles wouldn't work just the plain ones though.
        Dec 17, 2015
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        This may be getting changed. I know we asked for it to be made full-size.
        Dec 18, 2015
    20. Natural
      Natural
      Tinkering with the character generator is not fun. I made a fitted hat but then had to change the location of the way every hat was facing lol for the walking character. I need to figure out a more efficient way to make those.
      1. Crimson Dragon Inc.
        Crimson Dragon Inc.
        i know what you mean.... alos how did i miss this when it first was posted ...
        Dec 17, 2015
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Sunday

2 hours of JavaScript
                                                                  30 minute break                 /4            7.5 minutes every 30
    1 hour of Javascript Review              
                                                                  15 minute break                 /2            7.5 minutes every 30
    2 1/2 hours of Storyboarding
                                                                  37.5 minute break              /5            7.5 minutes every 30
    2 1/2 hours of Game Designing
                                                                  37.5 minute break              /5            7.5 minutes every 30
    2 hours of Music Production
                                                                  30 minute break                 /4            7.5 minutes every 30
    2 hours of Photoshop
                                                                  90 minute break                             

Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday

2 hours of Photoshop

30 minute break            /4              7.5 minutes every 30 
    2 hours of Music (Learning)                  
                                                                     30 minute break            /4              7.5 minutes every 30
    2 hours of Storyboarding
    2 hours of Game Designing
    2 hours of Photoshop
    2 hours of Music (Learning)

90 minute break  

I will evolve and continue to learn. I abandoned living a public lifestyle and now live a discrete and private lifestyle where nobody knows my identity. It doesn't really matter who I am.. Just know that I'm doing my thing.