Recent content by ndcomix

1. ndcomix

$gameScreen.fadeOut(), interpreter.wait(), and others not working.

I Ossra, I appreciate your input. Unfortunately, that's not going to be feasible approach for reasons that would take me a long time to explain but could probably be summarized as: 1) Too resource intensive and 2) Conflicting variables & validators between multiple simultaneous loops. I will...
  2. ndcomix

Oops, double posted. Plz disregard this comment. :) Or mods plz delete it!
  3. ndcomix

Here's a little context: I've built a puzzle game where the player can arrange all sorts of components and characters to "set" a level however they'd like. Afterwords, they hit "go" and the program runs through the level, causing certain interactions and reactions based on the player's setup...
  4. ndcomix

Thanks for your input Ossra, I appreciate your time & suggestions. Unfortunately, there is a multitude of complex movements, animations, and screen effects that need to coordinate with the frames. Using a time interval was not effective in my tests, particularly with the quantity of effects. I...
  5. ndcomix

Hi there. I am experiencing issues with certain plugin commands executing in javascript. To isolate external factors, I created a brand new game with no plugins and wrote this simple code: Game_Interpreter.prototype.pluginCommand = function(command, args) { if (command === "testFadeOut") {...
  6. ndcomix

RMMV Tinknof Dungeon Crawl || coming this summer 2017

Tinknof Dungeon Crawl coming this summer 2017 Tinknof Dungeon Crawl is a puzzle game. As the protagonist you are charged with carefully setting traps and monsters to stop the hero's advancement. If you solved the puzzle, the heroes will be defeated and you may advance to the next level...
  7. ndcomix

Tinknof: Dungeon Crawl Coming this summer, 2017 for Androids, iPhones, and PCs...

Tinknof: Dungeon Crawl Coming this summer, 2017 for Androids, iPhones, and PCs. https://www.facebook.com/tinknof

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eillajones309