Ndoelicious
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Am I the only one who can't get the old RMVX working on Steam?
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Can't help ya, sadly. I never got mine for running; I bought it for the resources and the stuff in the wild that required VX to be allowed to use it. However, this is an issue you may want to make a thread for seeing as status updates aren't for help requests anyhows.
    Ndoelicious
    Ndoelicious
    I know, I already commented on it on the Steam page, but since VX isn't used by 'anyone' anymore(or probably ever again) and not updated, I'm afraid it's going to be ignored. As for myself, I'm only using it since my old project was on VX and I really need it. Thanks for the suggestion though :)
    I had to leave my 4 yrs of game progress because my family asks me to move out of the house and took the job they offered me. Them feels..
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Why did they want you to move out?
    Celianna
    Celianna
    @Hudell it sounds like they're living at home not doing anything but working on their game, so their family thinks they're a mooch/leech.
    Ndoelicious
    Ndoelicious
    what Celianna said..they even know I got more money by being a freelance artist but it seems like it's not a 'real' job to them lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

51F2AC5E-A605-446E-9439-D77AA6A0B0ED.pngAdded console to my content thread here
Sweet nostalgia. My fave Final Fantasy game.
Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
switchstone