Recent content by Nebu

1. Nebu

Unable to make Yanfly's death nova work

You are welcome. Glad I could help you. Best Regards Nebu
  2. Nebu

Unable to make Yanfly's death nova work

Using any other plugins by other creators? For me yanflys auto life did not work when i was using ramzas shield block plugin. The auto life state just got ignored...
  3. Nebu

Apply State's on crit Attack

Hi all, I am trying to give my skills some special abilities. I use Yanfly's Critical Control and Skill Mastery Plugin. My goal is it that certain skills will get better with higher lvl. There for i use the code from Yanfly to enable states on the target or the user: <After Eval> if...
  4. Nebu

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

I am using different yanfly plugins, but I am not sure if I need them. My idea is, that if a player uses a special skill, and the attack will be a critical hit, different things can happen: 1 the target will get a state 2 the user will get a state 3 users party will get a state 4 user gets...
  5. Nebu

Error with Olivia Set Bonus Plugin

I tested on a new project. So the version is the same 1.6.2. If i only use the plugins of yanfly that are mentioned by olivia, it work properly. So there must be some overwriting by an other plugin :( will test if i find out which one it is. The only plugin that need to be off is...
  6. Nebu

Ok so here are my screenshots. As i see in the rpg_core, it is version 1.6.2 :( Here is my plugin list: All are Yanfly Plugins, in the same order then they are on his website. Ths last 2 are those from Olivia. @Shaz: Yes it is when i test the game. Sorry for to have posted on the...
  7. Nebu

Each plugin is only 1 time in my list. When turn off the set bonus plugin, everything works like it should. Only plugins of yanfly active then. When iturn on the set bonus plugin, i get that error message. When i turn off autopassivestate plugin, i get other error messages with other plugin...
  8. Nebu

Hi all, I purchased a new plugin from Fallen Angel Olivia. When i put the plugin in an put it ON, i get an error message while the game is starting. This text is shown. Is it possible it can't be used with some of the plugins? Or what else could be the problem? Best Regards Nebu
  9. Nebu

Phoenix State

Didn't knew that he has that tip and trick too :) Then i will do it that way, is the easiest :) Thank both of you
  10. Nebu

Phoenix State

Hello all, I want to use Yanflys Phoenix Ring, but I dont want to use it as an equipment but as a state. Here is the code: <Custom Apply Effect> if (target.isActor()) { var ring = $dataArmors[1541]; if (target.hasArmor(ring)) { target.discardEquip(ring); target.startAnimation(42)...
  11. Nebu

Help with Yanfly's Magic Guard & Self Damage Skill

Yes it works :) Thank you very much
  12. Nebu

Yes i also use yanflys skill core. I will try it tomorrow when i got back home from work. But i like the idea of your code and i guess it should work Will tell you tomorrow if it was successfull
  13. Nebu

One possible way I thought would be an if clause in the state note tag. For example If skill sacrifice is used User hp = current.hp / 2 User mp = current.mp + max mp / 3 Else Code of yanflys magic guard. End But i have no idea if it works, and i cannot try it because i have no...
  14. Nebu

Hi all, I try to make a Tank, which only tanks magic attacks. There for I use Yanfly Taunt plugin. My tank got 2 different skills: First is yanfly magic guard to transfer the hp damage on mp. Second i got a sacfrice skill, consumes 50% of current hp and restores 30% of max mp. Now i got...
  15. Nebu

Trouble with Yanfly Attachable Augment Plugin

Found it :) I copied the basic plugins back in from the new project. Then it was solved :D But i dont know that i tried to edit those :O

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?
Man, being able to edit my game WHILE testplaying it is like the most convenient thing EVER. Thank you, MV...it even makes up for the OGG thing. Well, almost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detulovnoc